"He has an idea." He murmured. "He wonders if Leo can help."

"He wants me to mate with your wolf? That's where i draw the line." I croaked and he chuckled.

"No, nothing like that." He murmured and rubbed my neck. "How's the bath feeling?" 

"Fricking cold," I chattered. 

"Is it still hurting?"

"I cant tell if it's that or the frostbite setting in." 

"For being in a world of pain you still have your sense of humor." 

"What can I say I'm talented." I tried to lean farther into his touch, "Can I get out now?" He sighed and grabbed a towel as I shakily stood up. He wrapped it around my dripping body and lifted me out and onto the floor. Without the help from the ice I could already feel the pain trickling back. 

"Beck it's happening again," i groaned.

"That's it you're going back in the ice." he said and started to  pick me up again.

"No no more ice please no more ice." I cried. 

"Shhh Lex...C'mon no tears...You're okay." He said and started to rub my back. I stuck my face in his neck hoping his scent would calm me down. "Okay no more ice for now." 

"Please just touch me," I strangled out. "I can't...I need.."

"Shh it's okay," he whispered and carried me into the room, and set me on the bed. "One more time and then we're going to try what Blake suggested." 

"What did he say?" 

"He thinks me being in wolf form might help coax Rhea out so she can help you through this." he murmured and kissed my mark again. "Okay?" I nodded and he started to suck on  my neck. The heat slowly fizzled away as he touched my body more and more. My legs parted for him and then the familiar sensation of him ravishing me took over my body again. As we came down from our highs, he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Did that help any?" 

"For now," I yawned. It was usually like this. I'd get twenty minutes, maybe a half an hour's relief and then i'd be back in my own personal hell. 

"I'm going to shift and keep close to you. We can't mindlink yet but I want you to try and sleep. If you need me again and im asleep just wake me up, okay?" I nodded, and the sound of bones cracking filled the room. Beck's huge ink colored wolf, so black he was almost blue in color filled the bed. Literally he took up most of the bed. I snuggled into his side, burying my face in his thick fur on his chest, and wriggled closer. He rested his huge fluffy head in my neck and my hand reached up to tangle my fingers into the fur of his neck. I felt his warm breath on my check and closed my eyes trying to sleep before the pain came back to take over me again. 

But surprisingly, I got an hour and a half of sleep before any pain came back at all. And then I made it  another forty five minutes before i had to wake Beck up to help me again. He stayed out of wolf form for a little while. I offered to go down and make us lunch, but he refused to let me leave the room. According to him, you can never know if there is an unsuspecting male wandering around the bottom level of your house that maybe prone to mating with your wife. And that is simply not a chance he was willing to take. As I waited for him to come back up the stairs with food, I slipped on the robe I had been wearing the day of the wedding and straightened out the sheets on the bed. I realized when you weren't being attacked by your own body, it was quite cold in the room and knelt to light a fire in the huge stone hearth. And that's when the idea struck me. I pulled the cushions off the couch and the pillows and comforter from the bed and any spare blankets from the closet and threw them into a nest on the floor in front of the fireplace. I sat down and pulled a blanket across my lap.