Just my luck.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying it so far.

Sorry it's short didn't have a lot of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night was amazing meeting everyone and...the kiss... How could I forget it was my first kiss and I shared it with an amazing guy.

I sat there thinking of last night just wishing I could relive it over and over again.

"I guess I better get up." I said to myself.

I shuffled around before hoping into the shower. When I was done I got out and put on some comfy cloths. I didn't have to be out to the barn till 1:30 and its only 9. Looks like I have some time to kill.

I grabbed my Coffey and my phone thinking I might call someone. I walked out on to the little deck type thing connected to my flat. I looked through my contacts and decided on trying to call Michael again.

It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hello?" I could tell he was tired he was probley just trying to get to bed.

"Hey Michael it's Nicole." I said into the phone

"Oh my gosh I thought you died I haven't talked to you in forever!!"

"It's only been a week" I stated.

"So I miss my best friend."

"Well I was just calling to see how you are?"

I said

"I've been good. When do you get a break from school?"

"Um my first break is in two weeks." I said looking out into the open spaces of Ireland.

"Oh that's nice. Are you going to come home and visit or do I how to come see you." He said laughing.

"Um I don't know I think it would be cool having you come out here and meet my new friends.

"You have friends?" He said joking around.

"Wow that hurt." I said touching my heart. Even though he can't see. I didn't relies bills had came out on his deck since I had my back to him.

"I've go to get to bed night Nicole ill talk to you soon love ya." Michael said

"Love you too Michael see you soon."

I hung out and heard someone behind me.

"Who's Michael? Why do you love him?" Niall asked really fast from his deck.

"Holy Jesus Niall you scared me. And he's my friend like a bro-" I was cut off by Niall yelling at me.

"I knew it was to good to be true I thought you liked me."

"Niall I do just let me-" cut off again.

"No,why would you lie to me?"

I didn't" and with that he stormed off. Great now I have no friends here well except Ann.

I decided to get ready for my schooling today. I put off my stuff on and get into my range rover.

I arrived at the barn an hour early. I just needed some me and shaggy time.

I got him out of his stall and brought him to cross ties while I brushed him and picked out his feet. I had gotten my tack out and started tacking. Once I was done I walked him out to the mounting block and got on. I walked him around till Jim had me warm up. I did my schooling and headed back tithe stables when Kelly stopped me.

"Is everything okay hun?"

"Yeah I guess I'm just a bit home sick." I kinda lied but I was home sick I'm missed it a lot. But then I missed Niall.

"Okay well if you need anything I'm here okay."

"Thanks Kelly." I walked away with shaggy on my heel. I untacked him and gave him a good bath.

Once I was done I turned him out for a bit and asked Will to bring him in in about a hour or so.

I drove home I was tired. Ad wanted to shower and sleep. I parked my car and got out. I was passing Ann on the way in.

"Hey want to go catch a movie later I get off soon?" She asked I guess it couldn't hurt we never really hung out.

"Yea I'd like that just meet me up at my flat when you get off you know which one it is right?"

"Yeah I do."

I went up to my flat just I was getting off the lift I passed some one I didn't want to see at the moment.