Shopping and packing.

Hey guys so I've had a long but good/bad day if that makes sense well towards the end it was good and then I came home and came on here and I seem 16 reads and 5 votes that just made my dad I know it's not a lot but It dose mean a lot to me.

P.S

Thank you to who ever voted and read this have a good day and stay beautiful. X.x

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Bela got up at about eight in the morning and did the chores and feed the animals.

"Alright I think we are done." Bela said as she wiped her hands on her jeans.

"Yea thank god." I said leaning up against the barn door.

"What time is it now?" Bela asked

"It half passed eleven." I replied while checking my phone.

"Dang we better get going." She said as she walked out of the barn and to her truck. I followed and got in the passengers side.

"You never told me where we are going." I said with a stern look on my face

"You'll see."

We drove for about and hour and a half before I could start to remember where I was.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked with a smile if I was right I knew right exactly where we were going.

"What I have no idea what your talking about."

"Come on Bela I know where we're going."

I was right we were going to Dover I was so happy. It's been doling since I've been here

We shopped around for a good two hours before we were done. I got all of shaggys traveling things and some new tack I had to get more outfits for riding.

"OMG we need to go home before I run out of money." I said carrying the bags back to the truck.

"Right I know I already ran out of money."

Bela said laughing.

We arrived home a short while later and started packing even though I had a week.

But come on I'm going to Ireland for two years. Wow I guess I never let that set in I'm not going to see my family my friends...or even Katie. I know she is not the same and no one can ride her but I mean I'm gonna miss her I raised her she taught me things I will never forget.

I think Bela noticed my change in moods.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just thinking."

After Bela and I got done talking about how much we'll miss each other I had to start looking for the suitcases.

"Mom! Have you seen the big black suitcases and the three smaller ones that go with it?" I called out to my mom but right before she answered my phone stared to ring.

"Really come on people can't you see I'm busy!" I asked my self as I Reyes to crawl out of the crawl space and get to my phone.

It was Michael my buddy I loved this kid with all my heart. We had been friends with him since like second grade.

"Hello!" I said into the phone I haven't talked to Michael in so long it was sad.

"Hey how's it going"

"Good good just trying to find some things." I replied as I wen to sit on my couch in the basement.

"Awesome sound fascinating tell me more!" He said in a girly voice.

"Ohh Michael how I would punch you if you were here."

"Ouch harsh much." Sounding hurt.

"Nah just love ya."

"Hey I wanted to know when you leave for Ireland." He asked

"Um in about a week and a half."

"Okay cause I wanted to hang out with you before you left cause I'm gonna miss you."

"Okay let's meet at Starbucks at eight o'clock tomorrow morning and then we can hang out all day."

"Okay deal see ya then bye."

"Bye Michael."

After we talked I found my bags and begun packing I was sad to leave my life I had here but it's my dream. I packed almost my whole closet I had to leave some cloths out for the rest of the week.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't make it long enough :( please don't be mad. And Michael is one my best friends I love him like a brother and I told him about the story and said he demanded a part so I had to put him in here lol. Have a good day. :)