Lusii weren't exactly created for the purpose of helping emotional trolls, that's what their moirails were for, but when a troll lacked a moirail it was up to their lusus to help. So that's what the crab did. Scooping up the upset cancer troll and the small TV, Crabdad scuttled out the respiteblock and down the stairs. Karkat was surprised, it isn't everyday you're picked up in the claws of a giant crab monster, but he soon stopped his efforts to struggle free. He was dropped into a giant pile of animal skins that crabdad used to sleep on and the TV was wheeled in front of him. Karkat opened his mouth to question his custodian's actions but he had left Karkat alone, but a moment later he returned with the bowl of popcorn in one of his claws and sat down as best he could besides Karkat.

It suddenly hit him what Crabdad was trying to do. He was trying to make him feel better by watching one of his favourite movies with him. Karkat smiled and leaned against one of the giant legs of his lusus and looked up at the screen, the bowl of popcorn being pushed towards him by a giant claw. Karkat knew that lusii were made to protect their grubs through youth and not do much else, but this little gesture was enough to make the distressed cancer troll finally relax and watch his favourite movie all thanks to his giant crab father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shrill sound of a string of dings woke Karkat up hours later. He groggily lifted up his head and looked around. He was in his respiteblock, specifically in his coon. He didn't remember going back to his block and climbing into his coon, Crabdad must've carried him back when he passed out. Climbing out the coon, still fully clothed and now covered in slime, more dings were heard from his husktop. It wasn't Sollux, Karkat still had him blocked, so it must've been Eridan. The cancer troll sighed and walked over to his desk and read the messages, sopor slime dripping around him.

caligulasAquarium[CA] began trolling carcinoGeneticist[CG]

CA: holy shit kar do I havve some gossip for you today.
CA: vvriska wwas FLARPin wwith the shitblood, the creepy girl that hangs toys and the assblood wwhen shit hit the fuckin wwhirlin devvice.
CA: vvriska made tavvros jump off a fuckin cliff wwhile his teammate, the assblood, was distracted an noww he's paralyzed. cant wwalk for shit an has to use the four wwheeled devvice forevver.
CA: the assblood felt guilt for it a course an she should, ya don't just turn your back on your fuckin teammate especially when youre FLARPin wwith a bitch like vvriska. anywway, she felt bad so she decided to make the spider wwhore pay but that freak who likes to hang dolls told her not to, a course the assblood didnt listen.
CA: she sent some fuckin ghosts to go haunt her about cripplin tavv but noww vvriskas gonna get revvenge.
CA: wwhich means somethin bad is gonna happen to captors poor matesprit.
CA: kar are ya evven readin my messages?
CA: come on this HIGH QUALITY GOSSIP.
CA: its the rare kind wwhere wwere indirectly in on it since the beginnin.
CA: jesus fuck kar, wwhat are ya doin thats keepin ya from respondin to this vvery important message on vvery important gossip.
CG: I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF YOU, YOU KNOW. AND I JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP TO EXCUSE ME FOR NOT IMMEDIATELY WAKING THE VERY SECOND YOUR RING COVERED RINGER HIT THE SEND BUTTON ON YOUR VERY FIRST MESSAGE.
CG: ANYWAY I DON'T FEEL LIKE READING THAT WALL OF BARF INDUCING VIOLET SO RECAP FOR ME.
CA: ugh wwhatevver.
CA: tavvros is crippled cause a aradia an aradia got revvenge on vvriska for cripplin tavvros and noww vvriska has or already has had revvenge on aradia.
CG: BY REVENGE YOU MEAN...?
CA: wwell you know vvriska, she aint one to leavve things half assed like SOME people.
CG: OH SHIT DUDE.
CA: wwhat?
CG: SHIT OKAY I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

Karkat was genuinely panicking over Aradia's safety. Yes he felt threatened by her by she was Sollux's matesprit for god's sake! If Vriska hadn't done anything to take revenge on the poor maroon blood yet, this was Karkat's time to warn her and he was going to take the chance.

carcinoGeneticist[CG] began trolling apocalypseArisen[AA]

CG: HEY ARADIA!
CG: I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE HEARD YET BUT VRISKA IS PLANNING TO DO SOME MAJOR REVENGE SCHEME.
CG: AND I'M NOT PARTICULARLY FOND OF THE IDEA OF YOU GETTING HURT SO BE CAREFUL AND SHIT ALRIGHT?
CG: HELLO?????????
CG: SHIT AM I TOO LATE???????
AA: yes y0u are but its 0kay
CG: HOLY FUCK WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU??
CG: I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KICK HER ASS.
AA: its 0kay. im 0kay with this.
AA: im 0kay with a l0t 0f things n0w.
CG: UHH
CG: WHAT?
CG: WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU SPEWING NOW MEGIDO?
AA: n0thing, im just saying that her revenge plans towards me have happened and succeeded but its 0kay now.
CG: IT'S.....OKAY????
AA: yes.
CG: WELL ARE YOU HURT?
AA: yes and n0
CG: OH
CG: UH
CG: GOOD?
AA: yes.
CG: WELL...CAN I DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU? YOU KNOW FOR BEING THE BIGGEST SACK OF BULGES ON ALTERNIA?
AA: yes actually.
AA: take care 0f him.

apocalypseArisen[AA] ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist[CG]

CG: WHAT?
CG: FUCK.

carcinoGeneticist[CG] ceased pestering apocalypseArisen[AA]

Karkat had never been so confused in his life. Vriska had gotten her revenge on Aradia and Aradia was somehow okay with it? And she started typing with zeros replacing the O's so that was creepy. Karkat figured he'd might as well ask Eridan to get Vriska to tell him the full story of her intricate revenge scheme and he'd tell Karkat, but before he began typing his message to Eridan he unblocked Sollux. Karkat would probably going to be the one that had to bring the bad news to his poor friend.

Halfway through typing up his paragraph to send to the royal hued sea dwelled a ding rang out the computer. Maybe it was going to be Aradia, elaborating what happened to her and what she meant earlier. Karkat copy and pasted what he had of his message so far and clicked back to the Trollian menu. It turned out that Sollux was the one messaging him. The cancer troll hesitantly clicked on his friend's user name. Maybe Sollux didn't know what Vriska did to Aradia yet?

twinArmageddons[TA] began trolling carcinoGeneticist[CG]

TA: oh my god.....
TA: karkat
TA: ii ju2t
TA: ii
TA: ii ju2t kiilled aradiia