Stop tryna' get inside my he-e-ad."

"I don't wanna do more than hook up,

It's getting stupid 'coz,

I-I-I should'a known but I forgot,

That y-o-ou think we're something that we're not, hey!"

I let out a sigh before closing my eyes. Demi reminded me of Niall.

I'm so confused with the situation between Niall and I right now.

Why did he act like that?

I mentally shook my head. I honestly can't be bothered thinking about that right now.

I opened my mouth to say something to James but as I turned my head I saw him deep in conversation with Lauren.

Don't want to interrupt that.

I lay my head back and fiddled with the zip on my jacket thoughtfully.

Maybe if Lauren started liking James, instead of Louis everything would work out.

Maybe.

But then again there's the situation with Louis; I still don't understand that.

Does he like me? Because then it would be easier for Lauren to like Louis so Louis can start liking Lauren and then Niall and I can be happy.

If only he liked me.

But then that isn't fair on James. It's selfish to think that way. James and Lauren would be cute. So would Lauren and Louis...

So would Niall and I.

Just saying, jeez.

"Natalie?" Someone brought me out of my thoughts.

Lauren was looking at me with a face that said 'don't argue', so I looked to James and smiled lightly.

"What's up James?" I mumbled.

"Okay so Lauren is saying that Rapidash is her favourite Pokemon, but Ritchu is my favourite." He rambled.

I raised my eyebrows, "and?"

"Well who do you think is better?"

I shook my head. "James I honestly couldn't care less."

He let out a puff of air in frustration and crossed his arms, before turning back to Lauren and starting off their conversation again.

I lay my head back, exhausted. This was going to be one long car journey.

****

"This is way too posh for me." Lauren gaped as she looked around our hotel room in shock.

"Same here." I mumbled.

James ran over and jumped onto one of the beds. "Shotgun!"

Lauren claimed the other one and I just sighed in defeat. Guess I have the couch.

Suddenly Lauren stood up. "I'm going to go down to the Cafe and call my dad. You two have fun."

She walked over to the door slowly before opening it, stepping out and shutting it softly, leaving James and I in a peaceful silence.

"So..." James started.

"Do you want to practice?"

He scratched the back of his head, "Well I was going to practice with Lauren..."

"O- oh okay. That's fine." I sighed before throwing my backpack on the floor and walking out of the room in a huff.

Rude if you ask me.

As soon as I turned around the corner I almost screamed in surprise as I walked straight into someones back.

I took a step backward, blushing, before I started repeating the word, "sorry" over and over.

"I'm so so- wait. Lauren?" I almost cried in relief as I realised it was only Lauren. Then I realised who she was with. "Wait... Louis?! What the heck?"

Both Lauren and Louis were laughing to themselves and I was just stood there with a very strong feeling of annoyance growing inside of me.

"What's going on? How did you get here? When... just, what?"

"You really think we'd miss his audition? We were going to surprise him but you've ruined it now. Wait, where is he?" Louis asked curiously.

"He's in the room. Wait, are you all here? Lauren I thought you were ringing your dad?"

"Yeah the rest of them are in their hotel rooms. And nah, I made that up. I'm gonna go and help James practice now, bye!" She waved before turning around and walking back to the room.

"Listen Natalie. You can't tell James about this... alright? Now I'm going to go back to the boys... bye." He smiled at me before giving me a hug and entering the door on his right.

Okay then.

I shook my head and carried on walking before I turned the corner and guess what..? I bumped into another person.

"Oh for Gods sake." I muttered to myself as I stepped back. "Look, I'm sorry I w-"

"Natalie?!" The person cried.

I looked up and raised my eyebrows. "Sorry... do I know you?"

He nodded his head, "Are you serious?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"Josh. We knew eachother during high school?" He sounded annoyed.

Woops.

My eyes widened, "wait... Josh as in Josh Josh?"

"Yes, I'm Josh."

"You look so different!" I gasped, looking at his perfected hair and blue eyes.

"In a bad way? Jeez, thanks." He laughed, jokingly.

"Oh of course." I rolled my eyes. "Why are you here?"

"I'm auditioning for the X Factor!" He said proudly, his eyes sparkling.

"Wow that's awesome. What happened to the footballing career?"

"Nah, I stopped enjoying it after a while." He admitted. "So why are you here? Sorry to tell you Nat, but you can't sing..."

I glared at him jokingly before I grinned happily. "James is auditioning."

"Wait... James James?"

"James James!" I cried happily.

"You found him?! Natalie I'm so happy for you!" He stated, before giving me a hug.

We chatted for a while before we exchanged numbers and parted ways. I'd missed him so much.

**

Hi guys! :)

Sorry it's so short! I'll update in like 2 days maybe with a longer chapter.

I'm pretty sure you guys will like what is about to happen *hint hint nudge nudge*

How long has it been though? Maybe 6 months wow I'm so sorry guys Ily all♡

Thank you for all your lovely comments... and some not nice comments :))

I just want to give a special thanks to my friend SoccerHoran aka Gro. Because without her, I wouldn't be carrying on this fanfic. So yeah ily Gro.

I don't even know where I'm going with this note.

Song- 'Head In the Clouds'- Union J :) X

Quote- 'That's the thing about pain... it demands to be felt' X