Her voice came out croaked and hoarse but the smile on her face made it all worth while, "I never left you."

A fondness took over him and he pressed a kiss to her lips. "I know, I made sure of that," he said while wrapping his arms tighter around her and throwing his leg over hers. Greyson rolled her eyes, feeling a smile creep up onto her face. She was living every girl's dream. To wake up and see the person that you're completely infatuated with. And with Finnick, he made all the nightmares disappear.

A sudden knock at the door reminded them what today was: the last day before being sent into the arena. The interviews were to take place tonight and she wasn't sure she was ready to be standing in front of a mile long crowd of people. She wasn't even sure what she was going to talk about. But that was what Caesar was for.

"Get up you two! It's going to be a big, big, big day!" Elodie shouted from the other side of the door, the sound of her heels clicking off into the distance filling the silence that came afterward.

Finnick sighed, running a hand down his face. Greyson noticed this and poked at the corners of his frowned lips. "Smile, Odair. You look better that way."

He smirked instead of giving her an actual smile and she sighed in defeat, knowing that she just gave him another boost to his ego. "But kitten, you know I look good in any way. Clothed, naked. . . ."

Greyson gave him an agitated groan and flicked him in the nose. She decided that it was time to get up, no matter if she wanted to stay in bed with him forever. "You know," he drawled from behind her, "I think you should wear my shirts more often." He sat up in bed, shirtless in all his morning disheveled hair and raspy voice. His watched as she went through the drawers of his dresser and put on a pair of his sweatpants; Greyson ending up having to roll up the bottoms.

"And why is that?" She turned towards him with a raised eyebrow while pulling up the pants. She was now consumed in all things Finnick, and she loved it.

"Because I like knowing you're wearing something that's meant for me." He clambered out of bed, stretching in his tight boxers. Greyson visibly swallowed as his cleanly chiseled stomach moved with him, the sight of his faint v-line capturing her wandering eyes. She barely even noticed how close he was when she blinked and snapped out of her daze. "It's rude to stare." He chided with gratification.

She peered up at him, admiring how the light from the sun hit his bronze hair and made him to resemble a god. "I wasn't staring at you, I was merely observing something behind you. You just happened to be in the way," she poorly defended herself.

Finnick laughed and captured her lips in a short kiss that left her swooning. "Alright, whatever you say, kitten."

Both of them headed into the dining room to see Damien and Elodie eating breakfast after Greyson managed to persuade Finnick to put on decent clothes. The two figureheads looked up at the Victors with vague smiles, welcoming them. Greyson was served thinly fried potatoes that made her mouth water with just one look, glazed ham that sat at the side of the potatoes, and delicately flipped eggs that were sunny side up. She didn't hesitate to grab the sweet maple syrup and drizzle it all across her plate. She might as well enjoy what might be her last breakfast.

Later that day, Greyson found herself being showered, removed of any hair, oiled up, and then applied with makeup. Selena and her prep team were excited and honored to be doing her makeup, even if Fuchsia and Mari kept whimpering with sadness from the fact that they had concluded this was her last time she was going to see them again. But at the end of the day, she didn't care about anybody except Finnick and Johanna.