What had seemed like hours passed until finally the doors had opened and a man came in and shook his head " Tsk tsk...They made such a mess with you dear...And luckily they didn't hurt the others as much as you...I'm Justin Delvano...I run this whole thing, you see....Your friend...Diamond has gotten away with my precious cocaine and 6.5 Billion dollars. See, I take business serious, loves. Do you know where she may be hiding?" Torri looked up "No, but we were looking. We had a plan to take shawty...We hate her just as much as you do. Especially since she almost took Juju's life...Just like your men here did...And used her..." The man spoke softly " I apologize I didn't know of such things. They have such a tendency since there are no women here. Most of us are gay... I'm a gay trap king aha. I'll deal with them. Let's first help you..." He went to each and helped them but he had to hold on to Juju. " We need ta leave. We'll help u find Diamond buh first u gotta let us go man. I gotta get ready fa ma mama funeral..." The look in Juju's eyes were dark and unreadable. The man nodded and asked no further questions as he made sure everyone was safely out then he gave them clothes and their  and told them "Call a hospital. Get better. Meet me at this exact spot once you all do your thing. I'll be waiting this week..." With that he had left them there.......

(I hope you enjoyed this so far its 890 something words plus this. So...yeah, I tried. Lol. Dedicated to Queen_babyshy for getting me to finally update with my lazy ass~ BigDaddyStud)