Chapter 2- Definition Of Loud Classrooms

*Aiko's POV*

-In the middle of class-

I put my elbow on my desk and lean my cheek against my palm, letting a sigh slip out of my mouth. While focusing my attention forward I saw Ichika in the corner of my eye. He was swinging his feet around in his chair and thumb wrestling himself. He just wouldn't sit still. It's as if someone gave him a large coffee with 30 packs of sugar in it. The boy sitting behind him looked like he would explode within seconds.

"Aiko." The teacher called out and I snap my head forward again. "Yes!?" I answer on edge. "It's not like you to get distracted. Are you feeling ill?"
"N-no sir... I'm sorry..."

The teacher went back to teaching and I tried to focus on the lesson but Ichika's movements kept distracting me. I glance over at him one more time and the boy behind him grabbed a book and threw it at the back of his head. Ichika's face smacked into his desk and then he fell off his chair. I clench my eyes shut and look the opposite way. "Aoi!? What was that for!?" Ichika complained and the boy named Aoi replied "stop moving around so much! Your distracting!"
"Am not!"
"Sucks that your not sitting behind yourself."

When I look back over the teacher cleared his throat and Ichika sat back in his seat holding his head. I turned my attention back to the teacher once again without being distracted after that.

- after class -

I was about to leave class when I heard my name. "Aiko!" I look over and see Ichika and Soji with a few more people. "Do you ever sit still in class?" I ask walking over. "Ugh! Not you too!?" Ichika grunted and the one named Aoi
walks over. "Tell me about it..."

Soji stands beside me. "Aiko this is Aoi, Wakasa and Natsume. Guys this is Aiko." Soji introduces us and I bow. "It's nice to meet you three." Aoi nodded with a slight smile. Wakasa smiled bigger and asked "I take it you are friends with Soji and Ichika?" I nod and Natsume crosses his arms with a mutual look. I ended up staring at him and his eyes darted back and forth throughout the room. He turned slightly red and spoke up. "You don't have to stare...!"

Aoi laughed wrapping his arm around Natsume's shoulders and messing up his hair. "Hey look. Natsu is blushing again." Aoi said teasing Natsume. "N-no I'm not! Get off me already!" Natsume said turned even more red. Everyone laughed and we walked out of the class together.

"How do you like the school so far?" I asked them. "I like it!" Ichika said loudly. "I agree. It's nice here." Natsume nodded. "That's good!" I sighed feeling somewhat relieved. "But it would be nice to be in the same class as our other friends. I wonder how they are doing." Wakasa sighed.

I tilt my head and repeat his words. "Other friends? There is more transfer students?"
"Yeah. It's only five of us right now. There are actually eight of us."
"Eight!? That seems like quite a bit..."
"Does it? I never really noticed."
"Anyways, maybe I could meet them sometime?"
"I'm positive you will meet them."
"Great!"

We continued walking when a bunch of girls showed up and started asking the guys some questions. Soji looked over at me apologetically as I stood alone. I smiled and shook my head. "I'm going to my locker. I'll catch you guys later!" I said before running off.

When I reached my locker I heard squeals of teenage girls behind me. I look back to see 2 guys walking towards the lockers I was at. One had hot pink curly hair with lighter accents. The other had slightly longer purple hair. I face forwards again and grabbed what I needed for next class before turning to leave. As I did, I saw Natsume and the others coming my way. "Aiko! Oh look, it's Hotaka and Mr. Iseya too!" Ichika pointed behind me at the boys that just showed up. The purple haired boy sighed with a smile "my name is Sion. You don't have to call me Mr. Iseya."

"I don't?"
"Yeah don't call me Mr. Iseya here."
"Okay Senpai Iseya!"
"That's no better..."
"Iseya-Kun!"
"Just Sion!"
"That's boring..."
"That's my name though."

I laugh at their conversation and the pink haired boy named Hotaka smiles at me and says "Aw! Look Sion! She's so cute! She's like an adorable puppy!"
"P-puppy?" I ask overwhelmed. Sion comes over and peers at my face.

"Your probably making her feel uncomfortable with you in her face." Natsume spoke up. "Your no fun, Natsume." Sion pouts like a child and walks into the group with Hotaka.

I guess there is only one more person left to meet...

~ To Be Continued ~