The Beginning

"DESIRAE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

That is how I woke up. My wonderful adopted brother Damon cant help but show me the love. (note the sarcasm). I roll out of bed and drag my body to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and am disgusted by what I see. I have pale blue eyes, jet black hair that goes down to my shoulders, and I have caramel colored skin. I know your thinking OMG she sounds so pretty but you havent heard everything. My once bright eyes are now dull and lifeless, my hair is dirty and matted and I have a huge scar going from my right eyebrow, through my right eye, and down to the bottom of my chin.

"DESIRAE IF I HAVE TO CALL YOU ONE MORE TIME YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!!!!!!"

"Okay calm the hell down! Im comin!" I regretted those words as soon as I heard the angry footsteps coming up the stairs. I prepared myself for what was coming next.

Damon ran up the stairs like he was Tarzan. He slammed my door open and before I could blink, he had me pressed against the wall struggling to breathe.

"You should watch that pretty little mouth of yours. Remember what happens when you try to be grown." He whispered menacingly in my ear. The heat of his breath on my ear sent shivers of disgust down my spine. He of course took the shivers in a different way. He pulled away from my ear and smirked. I felt tears well up in my eyes because I knew what that smirk went.

He slammed his lips on mine so hard that I started to taste blood. He slid his tongue out and tried to get me to open my mouth but I wouldn't let him in. He noticed and pinched me on my thigh and I opened my mouth to say ouch. He took that as an opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat. I bit down on his tongue and I tasted blood again. He pulled back and if looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

"You just never seem to learn. I was going to be nice and leave but now you deserve a lot more of what you just got." He licked his lips and smirked. It took all of my will power not to break down and cry right there.

"If you struggle or try some slick shit like that again, I promise you that it will be so much worse." He then started to slowly take my shirt off. Then he made me take my pajama pants off slowly as he liked. He then took a step back to look at my half naked body before he decided to ravish it once again. Damon has been raping me since I was 8 and he was 11. He was first adopted when I was 2 and he was 5. I am now 17 and he is 20. My parents do not care about us. They are rich and paid for us to live in this house. They pay all of the bills and give us money every month for groceries and they give us each our own money to spend how we like.

Damon has now stopped admiring my body and has now decided to start the torture that I have become accustomed to.

He pressed his chest against mine to reach around my back and unhook my bra. He slides it off my arms. He then goes to rub my pussy through my underwear. I feel disgusted but I am a human and I involuntarily get wet. I hate my body's reaction to him. He smirks as he feels the wetness in my panties. He pulls down my underwear and makes me take them off. I am now completely naked in front of him. He is obviously excited as shown through the bulge in his sweatpants. He goes inside his pants and takes out his dick. He strokes it slowly whilst staring at me. I look away from the sight. Damon obviously doesn't like that very much because he then grabs my hand and puts it on his dick.

"Stroke it for me Rae" He uses the nickname that I used to love as a child. I just sigh and do what he wants. The faster I comply, the faster this will all be over. I start stroking his length like I know how to do. I go slow then I go fast and then I go slow again.

"Now put it in your mouth baby. I want to feel that hot little mouth of yours." I swallow my disgust and disrespectful comments and start to give him head. First I kissed the tip. I then slowly slid my tongue around in a circle. I heard Damon sigh in pleasure. I then slowly took his dick into my mouth. I shoved him as far down my throat as he could go. I then pulled back and bobbed up and down on his dick at a moderate speed. I started to go faster and I would deep throat him every once in a while. I was suckling his tip when his dick had started to pulse and I knew he was about to cum. I had went to pull back to just jerk him off until he came but he had other ideas. He grabbed me by the back of my head and started fucking the shit out of my face. I kept gagging and I couldn't breathe but he obviously was too far into the pleasure to care or even notice. I tried to push him off but he just started going harder and faster. He then let out his juices all in my mouth. I had pulled back and went to get up and spit out his sperm but he grabbed me by my hair, looked me in my eyes, and told me to swallow it. I looked at him as if he was crazy. He just waited for me to follow his instructions. I finally gave in and swallowed his seed.