" The fuck is wrong with her ? She look like me after I don stopped taking my meds " Zihir says.

" Yep. Crazy " O says. I needed to talk to Shade. But I knew he would never open up..maybe I could torture it out of him ?

Even though I can't stand the dude because he feels sneaky one thing I can say it that the nigga keep info. He always has his ear the ground and his people doing what they supposed to. He's got so far in the game because he learned how to play it. Also think he's running game on Unique..Thats stupid. Why run game on the ultimate player, Shade ? Cause then its just GAME OVER !

*

*

(A/N loved how I threw the book title in there lol)

*

*

*

Arnez Black.

Dammit Nique scared the shit out of me. What the fuck did he do to her for her to flip in little time. I put her in bed and sat down on the bed with her.

To much shit was going on. Nique being in the game this far was my fault. I should have never introduced this lifestyle to her. But I couldn't make her run from it forever.

Buck and Rocko came in.

" She okay ? " Rocko asked.

" She's been better. Im going to talk to her about seeing some doctor. Jail wasn't the place for her now she's all fucked up in the head " I say.

" Anything we can do to help ? " Buck ask.

" Look into that Nigga shade. Matter of fact I want somebody to tail his ass and follow him. It dont feel right. I feel like Nique playing with fire waiting to get burned again fucking with him " I say.

" I got chu boss that it ? "

" Yeah. " I says. They left the room and India came in.

" She's going to be okay. I've talked to Nique and she is a strong girl. Trust me , Babe. She knows more then what she's telling everybody " She tells me. I look up at her.

" Why do you say that ? "

" She might've mention it lowkey that she knew alot and just didn't say alot...Im telling you. Your daughter is smarter then alot of you give her credit for. She playing the game to win it " She says.

" when did this become a game ? " I ask confused.

" When the bars on the jail gate closed and she was innocent " She says.

Nique, Nique Nique. How come you didn't tell daddy you've been running game ? You almost got over on me. Too bad. Im the ultimate player. Your just my daughter.

*

*

*

*

Zihir

MY EX GIRLFRIEND WAS CRAZY THEN A MOTHERFUCKER.

Thats all I had to say for yall to get how I feel. I never been so scared for Nique until I walked out there and saw her flipping out and going wild at no one or nothing.

I was confused as hell. Why would she do that ?

And why the fuck was Shade here ?

To many things were centered around him and that wasn't a good thing. He was going to use this to his advantage. Plus he had Nique on some kind of Bargain hold. She must not have known what that ment. If he saved her life then she owe's him for life.

Lets just hope Shade had nothing to do with saving Unique from life in pen. We dont want her to have to fuck with him for life.

Something wasn't adding up. Somebody wasn't talking. I only wanted to do one thing as of now....Take Shade spot. He's to heavy in my game.

The fuck did he mean when he said " Whats done in the dark will come to light ? "

What the hell does the dude know ?

I hate the fact he might have an one up on us....

*

*

*

*

Nique

I open my eyes and looked around my room. The fuck happened ?

I couldn't remember much but I remember getting in the car with shade. Was that real ? Was it a vision or dream again ? I was confused. I tossed my cover back and sat up.

There was pain running through my body and head. I walked into my bathroom and open the prescription med bottle. I took two out filled a glass and took them. I looked in the mirror. I looked a mess.

I had a bruise down my left side of my face and my hair was wild. I brushed it into a high pony tale.

I needed to speak to one person and one person only. The only person that could help me and tell me what I needed to know.

" Where is Shade ? " I walk into the living room.

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy.

" He left after you flipped out and started fighting yo surrounding. " My father said.

" What ? " I ask confused.

" You did it again the screaming and swinging. You knocked your self unconscious " Elise says. Her my father was the only two in here I trusted enough to listen to.

I picked up the phone. He knew the answer to why I got like that.

" Hello " He answer.

" Its me "

" Yes Nique I was waiting for yo call. How are you feeling ? "

" Fine...What did you tell me today " I ask him getting straight to it.

" The prints matched a Cassie Moore " I dropped the phone watching the screen break. I looked at them. She was right here. She set me up and im sure they had some part in it too.

" Niqu - " I just walked out and towards my room. I was going to get revenge. Theres not one fuck I have to give. But im going to make sure everybody hurts

GAME OVER BITCHES !

.

*************************

OH MY FUCKING GOSH. CHAP 4 FOR YA ASS!!! VOTEE FAN AND COMMENT

-- Hmm Shade is a big part of the story huh ?

-- Shade seem legit ?

-- India says Nique knows too much

- THAT BITCH CASSIE BEEN EXPOSED!!!

-- NIQUE PUSHING THE CRAZY WAGON WITH HER EX

-- ZI WANTS TO TAKE OUT SHADE

-- TY knows Shade knows something

-- Mya is...irrelevant lol

-- Arnez Arnez oh he not giving up.

-- GAME OVER.

I tried to confuse yall. Hope i did. Xoxo

Goal:

360 votes

125 comment.

xoxo

--Shantii