Chapter 1. Discovered

P.S. Media is the OC I'm entering. Just wanted to give you a clear image on what she looks like.
Oh! Better tag le senpai iVesper . Now hopefully she'll take notice of this book.

Okay, *sigh* I'm trying my best to make things descriptive in this though I'm not quite sure if I have a chance at winning this contest. I'm using an OC that'll be in one of my future books so if you like her, then get ready to see her again.
Anyways, ON WITH THE SHOW!!

The tiny pearl white fox lay shrivelled up in the corner of an old wooden house wreckage. Smoke particles would float off the remaining pieces of wood that were just barely intact and whirl around the creature until they begun to grow bored of her presence. They would stretch in tiredness and exhale up to the pale blue sky that was splattered with cotton-like clouds.
A crack would be heard every couple of minutes and the fox would shift position after the loud crunch of a wood block crumbling and hitting the ground with a THUD!
Her fur was stained with charcoal and small flakes would cling to her face while she lay there. Her small blue streaks placed into her fur were covered in so much dirt and grime, you'd expect her to just be a normal wolf pup. Her big icy blue eyes let off a small glow when she opened them, but because of the sadness that had overcome the small creature, every passing second the glow would falter.
Suddenly, there was a loud BOOM in the distance and the pup whimpered. She moved her legs and curled up even tighter into a clump of blackened fur. There was a robotic whir type of noise and a wave of blue code travelled through the creature making her fur flash transparent and exposing the bones underneath her flesh. It only happened for a second, a blink of an eye, a heartbeat. She looked completely normal after and you would have thought it was just a trick of your imagination.
There was another loud BOOM which wrung through the wolf's tiny blue ears. Shouting and screaming of players were heard in the distance and the pup saw smoke rising on the edge of the horizon. Notch's Aether guards had arrived once again to the small village to wipe out another dozen of glitches.
Screaming and crying grew nearer to the creature's spot and before she knew it, a huge crowd of Minecraftians came running past the wolf with wounds and scratches of all sizes. Nobody noticed the frightened creature hiding though they probably wouldn't have cared anyway if they saw her. Fear and pain were plastered onto all of their faces as they ran. Women carried small children as they sobbed into their shoulders. Some of them were holding lifeless bodies of their once living offspring but still, they took no notice of the tiny wolf. Well, except for one particular boy. He had messy white hair that almost seemed to glow. His bangs and edges of his hair were tipped with gold and the wolf assumed that it was sparkling in the sunlight. He wore gold and grey headphones around his neck that kept moving as he ran and half of his face was covered by his golden bangs. The only eye that was exposed to the world was glowing a vibrant yellow. Encasing his body was a long black cloak with the hood flung down as he ran. The wolf caught a glimpse of small designs embedded onto the fabric. In one of his smooth pale hands was a spiralled ball of glowing gold fire. It crackled and popped in his clutches and it begged to be thrown at an opponent. It took the wolf a few moments to realize that he was a glitch running from the Aether guards.
For just a split second, the boy's eyes (or one eye for that matter) flickered over to the house wreckage. His expression changed just the slightest to a bit more shock and he came to an abrupt stop, causing a man behind him to nearly run into him with a stern expression on his face. The boy apologized and looked back at the wolf. He approached the creature whilst squeezing the ball of gold fire back into his palm so he didn't look too much like a threat. His feet didn't make any noise as they touched the ground which was quite shocking because of all the ash and soot layering the dead grass.
He held out his hand but the wolf just backed up farther and curled into a ball once more. She begged that she wouldn't make such a loud glitch as before otherwise, it would pull attention to her from the other players.