chapter 1

December | 1959

Bullshit.

It was absolute bullshit.

I decide to have fun and go to a party once and my parents decide to ship me off to a school in California where "bad girls" go.

I have never done anything that would cause me to go to an all girls obedience school. Okay, you go to a high school party, and try some of your friend's parents scotch for the first time and then you get labeled as the bad child. The failure. I was seventeen for gods sake, I know how to take care of myself.

I am finally done packing my bags when my mother knocks on my door and yells, "Daisy, time to go!"

I stick out my tongue at the door, mentally cursing at my mother, upset that she is making me go in the first place.

Mother had told me that I needed to learn how to behave and that the only way I would learn, was if I was disciplined.

I replied unenthusiastically,"Coming, mother."

I glance in the mirror once more, admiring the baby pink dress that I was currently wearing that reached up to mid thigh, and making sure my hair looked presentable.

I grab my suitcases and make my way out of my room.

I trudge downstairs where my parents are currently waiting for me.
I give them both hugs and we exchange 'goodbyes'. I hear the taxi pull in outside, my heart racing and my hands shaking as I realize this is actually happening.

I give my daddy a kiss on the cheek and fight back tears as he choked out, "I'll miss you baby girl."

I whisper, "I'll miss you too daddy."

My daddy was the most important person in my life. He understood me in a way my mother did not.

He was there for me when I was eight, hot tears streaming down my face as I looked down at my bloody knee, a deep cut from when I stupidly fell off the enormous tree in my backyard. He kissed my cheek, fingers combing through my unruly hair, the other hand wiping away my tears, calming me down while my mother just watched, smoking a cigarette, not one hint of sympathy etched on her caked up face.

He was there for me when I was ten and my first and only "boyfriend" I have ever had had broken up with me because he thought that Jessica Smith was cuter. I hated that bitch. That relationship had lasted about one school day and the farthest we has gone was holding hands on the playground.

He was truly the only parental figure in my life and I loved him more than anyone else. That made saying goodbye extremely difficult.

An hour later, I arrived at Miami's International Airport . I hastily handed the taxi driver my money and muttered a quick 'thank you' as I stepped out of the checkered cab.

I grabbed my suitcases and let out a sigh as I glanced at my surroundings and the frustrated people around me.

I bit my lip and let out a chuckle in disbelief, "California, here I come."

hello

its me

so this is a new fanfic and if you are not comfortable with daddy kink, sexual content, age gaps etc., please do not read.

I have never written a fanfic like this so please excuse me if the smut sucks (unlikely though cause i am awesome at everything jk)

yeah so vote, comment, share and add this to your library

love you!