no home all alone /1

ariana's pov:
I don't know how it happened or why
it seemed like it was just yesterday when all of it happened.
All I can remember is my mom she was with my dad yeah..
and then I heard 2 gun shots and I never saw them again.
My parents had died the summer of April 2015
It's now currently July I've gone 4 months living alone on the streets constantly running from foster homes
I couldn't bear to be with those terrible foster parents and I had no where else to go.
I have no friends and no life.
I haven't gone to school.
I know I should but I just keep skipping.
people give me looks they know my parents died and those looks they're so deadly.
everything just seemed to be going so wrong for me until one day I decided to go to school.

It was 6:30 in the morning and I usually sleep behind this store called Callie's because they have a hammock back there.
But I always am careful to make sure to not leave any evidence of me being there.
So I grabbed my stuff and carefully walk out on my way to school.
It was the first day of senior year and I thought eh might as well show up.
So I did and as soon as I arrived to school there came the usual deadly looks and the questions like "where have you been orphan?" "didn't you wear that yesterday skunk?"

The usual offensive questions, don't worry i didn't really care everyone is just so immature.
I usually wore my black skinny jeans and the same white top with a jacket over so they wouldn't notice.
But trust me they did.
The bell rang and I was late for class.
"Ariana James"
"Here" I replied.
As everyone laughed because I ran in late.
But one boy didn't hmm weird.
I sat down in the only available seat which was next to him.
He smiled.
Okay he must be new...
Shawn's POV:
this school rocks ha it's better than my old one that's for sureee.
I mean I didn't talk to anyone because ehhh I don't know I just feel so new and the others look like they don't want to talk to a newbie so I just headed to my class.
Of course I would be the first one to arrive which felt embarrassing.
Then everyone started walking in.
The class was soon full but one seat was open.
"Ariana James"
"Here" she said.
Everyone laughed.
Why were they laughing?
She sat next to me and I smiled.
She gave me the weirdest look I have no idea why though I hope she didn't think bad of me.
because she was beautiful..

okie dokie I will probably update twice a week🎈
sooo I'll be back hope you enjoyed loves🐒