1

"Yeah!" Mal and Evie were in the bleachers watching the tourney game. Jay stole the ball, ran to the goal, and scored the winning point. Evie screamed in a high pitch tune: "Whoo! Go Jaaaaaaay!" She was very excited. "Hey! Do you mind if you take it down a few notches?! You are killing my eardrums!" Mal screamed in her ear. Evie smiled. "Funny. Considering you just did the same thing to me." Said Evie. "Well, I wanted you to know what it feels like." Said Mal. Evie looked at Mal, and smiled. "Plus, I want to support our friends. Come on, let's go congratulate him."

Mal and Evie walked into Carlos and Jay's dorm room. "You guys were great out there today!" Jay smiled. "Thanks." Carlos looked at them. "Yeah, it was a great game, but it was also an exhausting game. I felt like I needed physical therapy!" Jay looked at Carlos. "But the way you passed the ball to me at the end of the game, was epic dude!" Said Jay. Dude sat up. Jay looked at the dog. "Oh, sorry. Not you, buddy." Dude laid back down. Mal laughed. "Well, we better get back to our dorm. Catch you guys later!"

Mal was drawing in her sketch book on her bed. Evie was doing her homework. "Ugh!!!!!!!" Audrey ran in their room screaming, which startled Mal and Evie, so they messed up on what they were doing. They both suddenly started erasing what they had done on their papers. "What's up?" Mal asked. Audrey suddenly started talking a lot faster than they thought she would. "I was coordinating a new outfit, but then I realized that I don't have a pink skirt that would match the top I want to put it with! Evie! Please help me make a new skirt!" Evie smiled. "Sure, but calm down, and relax. Take a deep breath." Audrey took a deep breath. "Ah, better." Audrey said calmly. "Come on, I'll help you figure out a design for it." Said Evie, smiling. "Ok, first, show me the top." Audrey was back in just a few seconds. It was a white lacy short sleeve top. Evie looked at it. "Ooh. Here's what I'm thinking. I say we make the pink skirt lacy like the top, and we add a cute belt to it." Said Evie. Audrey's face lit up. "Oh, that does sound cute. Thanks Evie." Audrey said. "No problem."

Meanwhile.......

(At the museum) Maleficent is still a lizard, and is pacing back and forth in her cage. I don't know if I like my daughter being good. Wait, what do I mean I don't know? I know I don't like my daughter being good. I have to make her be evil again. I also don't like her dating that king Ben. She'll never be evil if he's around. I know! I'll make myself look like Ben, break them up, and capture him! It's so evil! I like it! Maleficent said a spell that made her look and sound exactly like Ben. She managed to escape the museum, and went to the prep school. She was near the picnic tables and the lockers. She saw some people coming, and she hid behind a bush. She saw Ben, they were wearing the same outfit. The spell must do this! She thought. Oh, this will be fun.

To be continued.......