Copy Rights

Copyrights © Majsha Copyrights to " His Lethal Craving " including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is copyrights. All rights are reserved by the creator of this book Majsha. Any resemblance or similar description to any person, living or dead.

Also be at least 18+ to read this book if not read at your own risk! This book has not been edited so excuse my mistakes or point them out so I can change them.

•Sexual Content *Lots Of It*( Four Play, Vanilla, BDSM, DDLG, Double Penetration, Anal, Oral, & Whatever excites me.)
• Strong Adult Language
•This songs I put in this book does not belong to me.

Any character taking, broadcasting, manipulations, distribution, or selling of this work is infringement of copyrights which is punishable by law.

In other words do not steal any of my works please. I take my time and really work hard for the books I create and I would hate for someone to steal my works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

❗️ IMPORTANT ❗️

There's a lot of rude ass people that read my stories. With that being said if YOU come for ME, I will quickly snap your ass back in place. So stop trying me, period.

Everything inside this story I have seen , experienced, or wanted to try. I do read your comments, to see your point of views.

But trust me when I say this. If you think your slick being disrespectful in your ' constructive criticism ' comments ( which I understand ) I will give you a piece of mine.

I'm tired of the disrespect, and the shade. Like 1. You don't have to read this story.
2. You don't have to read this story
3. You don't have to read this story.
Lastly & Say it with me.....
4. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS STORY!

Now that we've went over that I do appreciate you guys. I'm thankful for the support and would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.