1.6

Lex's POV

"Alan please wake up sweetheart please" I sobbed as Austin came down but dropped to his knees as he saw Alan.

"My brother!" He cried as he held Alan's hand.

"Dawson call an ambulence!" I screeched as I stroked Alan's hair.

The paramedics arrived and took Alan, I sat in the ambulance with him, held his hand and stroked his hair.

"L-lex" he choked out as he coughed.

"I'm here sweetheart it's all okay I'm with you" I said as I held his hand tighter.

"W-where's Lily?" He asked as he coughed harder.

"She's with Rian&Austin, she's fine Alan" I whispered.

"what about Austin?" He asked as he tried to sit up.

"Stay still! You'll hurt yourself!"

"Lex I fell off cliff I think I've hurt myself enough" he laughed as he yawned.

"Lex it's really bright in here" he said as he shielded is eyes.

"No no no Alan keep your eyes open please sweetheart" I cried as I missed his forehead.

"Marry me?" He said as his eyes started closing.

"A million times yes" I cried as a small smile spread across his face.

His eyes closed and the line went flat.

The paramedics started to resuscitate him.

"One two three clear" one shouted as they shocked Alan, his body jolted of the bed and slammed back onto it.

"One more should do it" the paramedic said as he rubbed the pads together.

"One two three clear" he shouted again as the shock went through Alan's body.

Alan's eyes shot open and he screamed. He sat up and looked around.

"What the fuck! Why are you shocking me?" He screamed as he looked at the paramedics.

"Mr Ashby please stay calm, just lie down and take deep breaths" The paramedic said as he sat on his seat and looked at me.

"Thank you" I whispered to him as I moved next to Alan.

"Lex what's happened? Is Lily okay? Has Nick still got her? We need to find her!" He shouted as his monitor started beeping faster as his heart raced faster.

"Oh sweetheart you don't remember, she's safe, she's with Rian&Austin, you were trying to stop Nick from jumping but he pulled you forward and you fell off the cliff." I cried as he stroked my hair.

"Lex everything's fine now! I'm okay, you're safe, Lily's safe! We're all okay!" He said as he held my hand.

"Alexia"

"Yes sweetheart"

"You still wanna marry me?" He asked as a grin appeared on his face.

"Of course I do" I laughed before kissing him.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and Alan was checked into a private room.

"Okay Mr Ashby, you have 17 stitches in your head and your neck&back are extremely bruised, you will be discharged by tomorrow night the latest" the doctor said as he walked in.

"Thank you doctor!" He said as he held my hand.

"Next stop of warped we're in a hotel!" Alan said as he sat up!

"I've got a few surprises for you" I whispered.

~ ~ ~

I bet the surprise is a new tooth brush