If you could see me now, would you pleased and proud?

//five years later// 

"thank you for being here" I said as I raised my glass," it means a lot" I said.  "congratulations Alexa, you made it" Antonio said and hugged me. "thank you" I said as he handed me a small box. I opened it and pulled out a small gold necklace with a gold paper airplane charm," just a little something" he said and smiled. "thank you for everything" I said and hugged him. "thank you" Antonio said," you brought some light back into my life" he said. 

"finally got your degree" Voigt said. "yeah, this is all I wanted" I said and smiled. "he would be proud" voigt said and smiled. "I hope so" I said," I'm going to visit him" I said as I placed my glass on the table. "be back in time for the announcements, Erin has something big planned" Voigt said. I nodded and walked towards the door. "ready to go?" Kam asked. "Just let me say goodbye to my dad and we'll go" I  said. 

**************************************

"I graduated Luka, I'm a psychologist now. We did it" I said as I knelt down in front of the tombstone," so much has happened, dad and Hope are getting married next spring, theyre so happy. Antonio is seeing someone new, I like her, I'm trying to find someone for Vogit. Erin and Jay are together, you owe me ten bucks, I told you they'd get together. Kam asked me to marry him, we haven't set a date yet.  I'm happy with my life, Luka. Sabrina got married last May to a french painter, theyre expecting their first baby, its a girl they're going to name her Lily.She's so happy, I got a new tattoo, remember how you said we were gonna get the infinity symbol on out wrist, well I got it and i got the day we met on the bottom, I will always remember you Luka, thank you for everything and God Bless" I said and laid down the white roses," you're the only friend I need, sharing beds like little kids. We'll laugh until our ribs gets sore, and that will never be enough" I whispered as I laid down the picture of us that we took at the twenty one pilots concert," thanks for the memories" 

**************************************

***********************************************

AND THAT WAS STANDING ON THE EDGE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

A massive thank you for the viewssssss!!! I will be creating a new fanfic called "we're a train wreck waiting to happen, this will be about Voigt's goddaughter getting involved with a druglord and how she must decide between her family or the love of her life. So stay tuned for that. I will update that shorty. 

song used as title: Windows in heaven- We are the in crowd.