Fights and Shattered Glass

Começar do início

"I want to be alone! I'm always alone! I never have anybody in my life that stays! They always leave and I bet that you're exactly the same! You're going to go back to LA and forget about me completely! You don't care Dylan! You don't care about me and I don't care. I want to be alone. I want to get it over with so just go. Get out get out Get Out." I had no control of what I was saying. The in reality is I wanted him to stay and comfort me.

"I'm not leaving you. I'm never leaving you I'm not going to loose you"

"That's what Dean said" I sobbed as I collapsed on my bed as if the last bit of sanity I had left was to be spent crying. I've spent hours trying to clear my mind of the situation in front of me but it didn't work.

"Who's dean?" Dylan said slowly walking towards me

"Stop" he stopped walking the moment I said it

"Flower-"

"No just go Dylan. Go. Get out"

He stood up but instead of walking away he stepped towards me

"No Dylan go away"

I grabbed the pillows behind me and threw them at him trying to get him to leave. But he kept coming closer and closer. I kept yelling at him to stop but he refused. I then grabbed the nearest thing to me which just so happened to be the glass cup I grabbed earlier but never used.

I threw it his direction without knowing what o was doing. It missed but the sound of the glass shattering knocked me back to reality.

"Dylan"

He looked up at me in disbelief and fear

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just I my brother and my mom and you and-" I was cut off with strong pair of arms wrapping around me.

"It's ok. You're ok we're going to be okay. We are alright it's ok" I sobbed

"No it's not"

His grip on my tightened as he began to shake

"I'm so alone" I cried out

"Not anymore" Dylan loosened his grip on me so I could look into his eyes.

"You have me. And I'm not leaving you anytime soon." I nodded although I didn't believe him. He went back to LA soon and I knew he'd forget about me.

The pills and alcohol just now kicked in and it hit me faster than a bullet. My eyes were heavy and like that I fell asleep in Dylan's arms. He lied me down on the bed and cleaned everything up himself. Then climbed into the bed beside me.

"I'm not leaving you Iris. I'm never leaving you"

⚜⚜⚜

I woke up the next morning my head pounding and this strange cold empty feeling in the other side of my bed.

"You're awake" Dylan came threw my door
"How do you feel?"

"Awful" I groaned frowning.

"Yea I figured. Here take these." He handed me a hand full of pills and I looked at him confused

"Exedrin and aspirin for your head ache" Dylan said pointing to a few pills "Anti depressants for what happened and anxiety pills for you panic attacks" he finished. I nodded and took them all. The last thing I remember from last night was Dylan walking in on me drunk.

"What happened last night? After you came in?"

"Oh Uhm well you kinda had a mental breakdown and then fell asleep" Dylan dead panned and I nodded

"I'm sorry" he didn't let me finished "don't be. Your mom told me what happened. She called me and asked to look after you until she can get the plane ticket for you" I nodded and sighed taking a sip of the water in Dylan's hand.

"Thanks" I said "no problem. But you need rest. By the time you wake up the head ache should be gone and you'll be alright" he smiled reassuringly and I nodded again.

"Get some rest" he leant down and kissed my forehead and then walked out of the room. I was too tired to ask him to stay