Chapters 11-15 [part 2/2]

Chapter 11

Dawson

I hate that "we need to talk shit". After my interview with my boss and talking to my mentor about my internship ending and what area I want to go into, yadda yadda yada, I'm tired of talking. I need some head, a hot shower, and some dinner and not necessarily in that order.

I unlocked the door and opened it for Davita to walk in. She wasted no time sulking into the couch and talk we did! She told me about her ex going to her house trying to see her. The thought of dude smashing mines had me thinking about moving her in, fuck all that. He took her virginity. They have history that you can't erase and anytime the past presents itself, there's no telling how feelings and emotions will react. He doesn't know where I live so I know my pussy is safe here.

Then we talked about Adam's messy ass. I knew no good would come from him having her little brother working for him. Now he den got her little punk ass brother into some shit. I don't want to tell her, but at this point Davon is indebted to him. Adam's the type of person to where if he does you a favor, he wants his payback over time and at his disposal. How long Davon will owe him, I don't know, but he got Davon right where he want him.

She worried about her punk ass little brother which I can understand. But her being worried about this Ronnie nigga, I ain't going. Saying she needs to see him, hell naw! So he can confess his love for her? Say he took some bullets for her? I'll kill his ass myself before I let that go down.

I let her call his brothers to let them know where they can find Ronnie, that's enough. She don't owe him or none of them shit. She wasn't even there when it happened. She was here getting piped down. Which I'm tryna do tonight. But she so distraught over this bullshit, I can't even get none. Damn!

We ordered some Chinese food. After eating we each took separate showers. Me being a gentleman, I let her go first. She used up most of the hot water. By the time I got in, the water was only lukewarm so I had to rush. I got out and saw her sleeping on her side, booty poked out. I texted Adam's bitch ass.

:man this is messed up. My girl all stressed over this. I can't believe you got her little brother working for you.

Adam: Man, how was I supposed to know u had a new girl? Let alone that she was related to the little homey. Either way it's too late, he owe me big time now. He defiled a $20,000 package plus he got a clean up fee tacked on to that

:man you bogus Adam. What kinda package? And what you mean clean up fee?

This dude is crazy. So I'm guessing Davon must've used one of his guns. He need some anger management. His little punk ass wanna be a thug so bad. He be tryna rap and shit. Everybody wanna be a rapper. Get a job. Dudes be 50 years old talking bout they going to the studio. Come to terms. Don't get me wrong, talent is talent. And if that's what you love, by all means strive for it. Just don't let that be the only thing you got going in the meantime.

Adam: Naw I'm all about my money, I keep tryna tell you, I'm making real money college boy! When you gon get down?

:man, im cool on that. Bring him by here in the morning so she can see him, she going crazy worrying about him.

Adam: I got some meetings tmrw wat time u talkin?

:she gotta go to work at 10,so come at like 8

Adam: aight bet, you better get ur little pretty boy ass up too!

I put my phone on charge and joined Davita in bed. Her booty so soft and feel just right up next to me. I cuddled up to her until I fell asleep.