seven

Xander

I was sitting at a dark table in the corner of the room. All around me, there we're people dancing and the music was pounding in my ears. But I wasn't focusing on the dancing or the music, I was focusing on my blue-haired friend who stood in the middle of the dance floor.

She looked awkward, and I know I would too if I were in her position. I could see her eyes searching the area. She spotted me and gave me a nervous grin. I grinned back with a thumbs up to tell her all was well. But, of course, only a second after I raised my thumb, I spotted the bleach blond hair.

He stood at the door, and his eyes were as sharp as a hunter as he searched for his prey. I put my head down so that he wouldn't see me. I made the signal that he was here, and I could see Buffy on the catwalk nodding at my signal.

Spike finally saw Rory, who had begun dancing with some stranger. I hoped that she also saw the signal.

The blond vampire began circling my friend. He looked different, almost angrier than when I last saw him. And he was pretty angry then.

I caught Willow's eye from the backstage area. She looked as panicked as I felt. It was horribly suspenseful watching Spike taking his time.

Eventually, he got to the center where Rory was dancing. Her face was pure shock, but I could see the smirk she was hiding. She knew that he took the bait.

He grabbed her and whispered something into her ear. I could see Buffy tense up from above them. Rory then began looking actually panicked. She glanced at me and gave me the tiniest movement. A simple shake of her head as if saying "Don't do it."

Then, that blond haired bastard raised his right hand while keeping his left hand gripped tightly on Rory's waist, and he snapped his fingers.

That's when all hell broke loose. There were vamps everywhere. Coming from the ceiling and the windows and blocking the entrances. There was so much screaming and I knew that it wasn't Spike who was trapped. It was us.

"SLAYER!" Spike screamed and everyone was silent, "DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD FOOL ME?"

Buffy jumped from the catwalk directly next to Spike, which startled him for a second.

"Maybe a little." She said. Spike's face morphed into his vampire-form and he began attacking Buffy, but she held her ground. I got up and staked one of the vampires who stood in front of me. Willow did the same.

Suddenly, all of the vampires began attacking Buffy, leaving Spike alone with Rory. He tried to pull her off with him, but she fought back. She kicked and slapped, but she didn't have Slayer-strength. Spike easily overcame her and knocked her unconscious. I ran towards them.

"Stupid boy, what do you think you're doing?" Spike snarled as I stood in his way.

"Not quite sure." I said, and laughed a little. He laughed and punched me in the nose. Then, the last thing I saw was Spike getting away with Rory before I completely blacked out.

a/n whoops this is absolutely nothing like the show, i'm sorrrryyy