Hair Lover P-2

It was 4 p.m. and Harry was picking me up at 5 for our date together. It was a dream come true to be going on a date with Mr.Styles, but all the rumors that are going to be spread will be horrible for me and him both. I'll just have to get used to it I guess, I mean I am in Harry's life now so I have to accept it, since Lou is done being their hair stylist it's my turn to be their Lou this time. 

I was really nervous to go on a date with Harry, but it's happening so i have to accept that too. I put on my favorite dark blue skinny jeans and a black V shirt, and some bracelets. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what kind of shoes to wear, so I looked through my closet. I found a really cute pare of dark gray flats that I just loved, my mom got them for me for my 19th birthday and I haven't worn them much because they were just so nice. 

I waited for Harry to come pick me up while I watched 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'. It wasn't the kind of show I always watched, it was just on and nothing else was so just to pass time I left it on while i waited. 

After a while a heard a car door clothes and assumed it was Harry so I got up and grabbed my jacket and purse. I then heard a a knock on my door so i opened it to see a very well dressed Harry Styles, he had his black and white striped pants and a black blazer to go with it. he looked very nice, better then me that's for sure. Great now I'm going to look like a complete idiot out on a date with him. He gave me a warm smile and held his hand out to mine, and as usual i returned the gesture. His hand was so warm and big, he smelled amazing as well. He smelled so fresh not like any other, he didn't wear cologne like Liam does but I liked his smell better because he smelled natural. 

________________________________________

We got to the restaurant, it was so fancy, and I was definitely NOT wearing the right clothes for it either. When we walked in some people gave me weird looks like 'What's that hot guy doing with a trash girl like her?' or 'Is that what she's wearing to a place like this?'. So many thoughts ran through my head of people staring at me and judging me silently, which to be honest is the worst. 

We got our orders for food, but the waiter was all over Harry that's for sure. All I did was smile, I mean he gets this a lot and I don't need to be jealous about it or anything, but in a way I kinda was. She was very pretty that's for sure, she had long dark brown hair an curly just like his and not to mention it was perfect. She had bright blue eyes as well, nothing like I have, mine aren't in anyway beautiful like hers. Just boring brown, or some people might call them poop brown, which hurts, but what are you going to do about it anyways. 

She was flirting with Harry asking him what he liked to do and stuff and saying how she loves their music and stuff. Finally she asked me what I wanted, but she wasn't nice about it that's for sure. I smiled after she left, I was glad she was gone, she annoyed me in a way. 

"You're jealous..." Just out of no where Harry said that, how did he know? it's not like he was a mind reader, that would be impossible. I just looked in shock, I don't know if I could even answer that to him, I don't want him to know that I really was. 

"Um...I..uh.." he cut me off, "It's ok Miranda, I know, she's pretty....but she's not as pretty as you" He then smiled at me while holding my hand across the table. "Well....I didn't want to say anything" I said smiling and blushing a little. He took his hand away and laughed at my answer and I smiled. 

______________________________________

The night finally came to an end which sucked but you can't stay with someone forever on a date, unless you were married to them of course. Harry dropped me off at my place and held my hands in his, "You know...I had an amazing time with you.." He smiled and I returned the gesture, "yeah I did too it was a lot of fun". He leaned in closer to me pulling me even closer and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was amazing, his lips on mine, not only that but even being with Harry like this was amazing just by itself. 

We kissed for a while and he pulled away, "Well I'll see you tomorrow then" He smiled giving me one last kiss and going to his car. I waved to him as he left, then went inside. Tonight was by far the best night of my life, I'll always cherish this day. A small smile crept on my face as I thought of our kiss one more time. 

I guess what they say about him really is true. He really is a kind person. 

________________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIRST HARRY STYLES IMAGINE, TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. 

ALSO I'M UP FOR ANY IDEAS YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE AS WELL!! :)