#47: He Smacks/Grabs Your Butt In Public

idea credit: QueenCandy19

[question for the readers: what's your favorite subject in school?

my answer: English/Physics]

[Roman]: You two were outside of the arena, greeting fans before heading inside. Roman stood next to you, signed things, took pictures; the usual. It was taking longer than expected, but you didn't have a problem because you loved the fans. As you were signing something, Roman came up and grabbed your butt. You squealed and swatted his hand away.

"We have to go inside," he whispered in your ear and put his hand back on your butt.

"Okay," you nodded, "but do that in public again, and I'll beat you up."

[Dean]: Dean wanted to take you shopping so that you could model for him.

"Hurry up," he groaned from outside the changing room.

"Hold on," you mumbled.

You zipped up the skirt and opened the door.

"Does this look okay?" you bit your lip.

"Yeah, it looks nice on you."

"Really?"

He nodded and you smiled. You leaned down and pecked his lips. You pulled away and started to walk back into the dressing room. He came from behind and smacked your behind hard.

"Dean!" you gasped.

"I couldn't resist myself," he shrugged with a smirk.

[Seth]: Seth just doesn't care. He grabs your butt every chance he gets and doesn't care who's looking. You adjusted to his carefree PDA and grew to enjoy his affection.