Chapter 1

A/N the whole story will be in Em's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned as I hit the snooze button on my alarm, then my heart stopped when I looked at the time 8:00am.

That's when I started to wonder just how many times I had hit that snooze button.

As if on cue I heard the beeping of my Best Friend Annabel's car horn.

Great I'm going to be late on my first day back I thought to myself as I slid into a pair of ripped skinny jeans along with an oversized sweater.

Quickly, I glanced into the mirror to discover that my hair looked like a lions and I had massive bags under my eyes.

I quickly pick up my makeup bag, I guess I'm going to be late to registration, I mean come on makeup takes FOREVER to do properly.

Mentally cursing the book that I got so into last night, I jogged down the stairs and into our enormous kitchen, where I picked up a breakfast bar and then ran outside.

"Finally, I thought you weren't gonna show up today!" Annabel said

Annabel has been my bestfriend since we both started high school, we are both polar opposites, yet get along like a house on fire.

She hates it when people call her Annabel so I'm gonna stop. She likes to be called 'Annie'

"Hello? Earth to Emmy" she exclaimed snapping her fingers in front of my eyes breaking my trail of thoughts.

"Sorry I'm just tired" I replied groggily

"Yeah the lion hair explains that" Annabel chuckled

"Anyway,  why are you so keen to get to school on time, Miss I Don't Care About School?" I questioned looking at her curiously.

"Isn't it obvious?!" She screeched

"Ummm...to see your teachers?" I asked nervously

"No! It's to see my Cal" Annie cooed

"Oh, right, obviously"

Annie has been dating Calum for a year now. I have to admit he does look like a model. And is very funny. But he's also part of a gang. The Cobras.

The Cobras consist of Calum the second in command of the gang , Nate Parker - the school player and third in command who also looks like a Model; he is extremely well built and has very exaggerated cheekbones.

There are also a few less known members, but they go to westhill high, in the neighbouring town.

Finally, there is Carter. Carter Jacobs. Possibly one of the most hottest, Angel like guys in the world. But he doesn't act like an angel, he is the gang creator and leader of 'the Cobras'. Everyone trembles even just by hearing hear his name.

Carter has the most defined jaw lines and the highest cheekbones I have ever seen. According to Annabel he has the build of a god, her words not mine. His eyes are a light blue colour that pierce through anyone who crosses him. But his signature smirk is enough to make any girl swoon.

But, he is very cocky. But who wouldn't be if they looked like that?

Speak of the devil, we pull up in the school parking lot to see Calum beaming at Annie.

Along with a Nate who looks very engrossed in his phone, and a bored looking Carter leaning on a tree.

As soon as the car comes to a halt, Annie bolts out of the car and into Calum's arms.

I slowly get out of the car and wait for them to stop the many techniques of PDA they are displaying.

I can't help but notice the whole time they are doing this, Carter is staring at me. I shake this thought out of my head though.

Why would he look at me? I'm just plain old Emma Williams

I quickly glance at him to see if he is still staring.

He is.

I find this out as our gaze locks and he smirks at me. My cheeks tint a bright pink.

If you haven't worked this out yet, I am a very awkward person.

"See you later babe!" Annie says sweetly to her boyfriend

"Come on em!" she states

And comes to join me, linking arms as we venture into school.

FIRST CHAPTER WOOO!

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Comment on who your favourite character is at the moment.