|Sensitive|

Y/N shook in great bliss as sweat trailed down her nude body.Her cheeks burned as she moaned leaning head back letting her hair smoothly fall from her sweaty face.

"I-Ian." She moaned out between puffs.

Ian gripped her hips out of lust just from hearing her voice say his name.His tongue was plunged into her as she sat on his face gently.

This was basically their Sunday's.

He would tell Erin he had a family thing going on and Y/N would tell her friends she was going to the schools pool for practice.They both knew it was wrong, but honestly ever since they're parents clicked and had conversations, Ian and Y/N would stay in Ian's room. The moment they had kissed they knew they had to continue this affair.

Ian opened his eyes seeing his 'girlfriend's' face fully red from the pleasure he was giving her and chuckled at how the little movements of his tongue please her.

"I-Ian...! Faster...!"She moaned out.

He closed his eyes and did what he was told to do. He began to go a bit rougher and faster of which caught her off guard and her eyes shot open as a sharp gasp escaped her lips. She squeezed her eyes shot and grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed his head back.

He continued this and furrowed his eyebrows as she huffing became more harsh.

"Hnn...!" She clenched her teeth as he did one last thrust with his tongue and a long moan escaped her.

"AAAH!!" She shook from the intense feeling of her orgasm washing over her and she caught herself from falling, by holding herself up by holding onto Ian's bed.

Ian could taste her faintly sweet orgasm as it gushed from her. She fell over to the side and took in breaths of air trying to regain her breathing.

Ian laughed a bit at her state before speaking.

"Y/N...?"

She replied with a small,"Mm?"

He climbed over her and spoke,"I'm not even done yet.