"But she has been avoiding me lately. In fact, she has been avoiding me after the trip," Kim confessed.

"Avoiding you in what way?"

"Well, we rarely talk," said Kim, scratching her head. "She doesn't chat me anymore. Thinking about it, I believe it started when Jane noticed our closeness."

"Really? That's interesting..."

"What do you think?"

"There could only be two possible reasons why she's doing that, Kim..."

"The only reason I could think of is everything that she'd shown me was just part of the play," said Kim, dejected. "Since the trip is over, the acting is over too."

"That's the first reason I have in mind."

"What's the second one?"

"It's the other side of the rainbow..."

"And that is?"

"You told me she's been avoiding you after the trip, right? Maybe she's doing that because she's totally fallen for you and just can't accept it yet?"

Before Kim's mind could process what Yam told her, she heard a knock on the door glass from inside her car. May eventually rolled the window down.

"Kim, what's taking you so long? I'm bored."

Ugh. This kid is really annoying.

Kim went back to Yam. "Hey, I need to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah, I heard that."

"Yah! Why are you giggling?"

"Make sure to stay in one piece, okay?"

"Ugh, Yam..."

They ended the call and Kim walked back into her car.

---

"So, where to?" asked May, looking excited.

"I'm driving you home. I got urgent stuff to attend to later," said Kim, turning on her car engine.

"Aww, that's too bad. I thought I could spend some more time with you."

Kim smiled apologetically. "Sorry..."

"I'll let you pass this time on one condition." May raised a finger.

"What?"

"Pick me up for work tomorrow morning."

Kim frowned and looked away. Tsss. what a persistent brat.

"Just this one last time, please? Please?" May pleaded, tugging Kim's arm.

"Fine, just one last time, okay?"

"Okay! Yiiiiiii!!!" May wrapped her arms around Kim's neck.

Your girlfriend is crazy, Dang!

---

Pie was restless the whole night to the point that she didn't enjoy the final episode of the drama she'd been watching.

I wonder how their date went. Did May confess? I know Kim isn't the type of person who'll take advantage of a situation like that. But what if she likes May too? Aish!

She keeps looking at her phone from time to time but was disappointed to see nothing. After thinking about it, she sent a message to Kim.

To: Kim
Message: Make sure May will come tomorrow for work, okay?