Pie turned to Kim with a gapped mouth.

She told me earlier that there is something important she wants to tell me, could it be that?

She closed her eyes and knitted her eyebrows for a second.

Why are you thinking that way, Pie? Maybe she said that because she wants to drive Nam away!

"Kim can be really sweet at times. That's what I like about her," Nam added.

"Yeah," Pie agreed. Her mind is still lingering on what Nam had told her. Whatever the reason might be, she is relieved to know that Kim is still sticking to the plan even though she's wasted. "Do you still love her?"

"There's no doubt that I love Shone with all my heart..." Nam paused for a second to take in some air, "but I think I need to talk to Kim about this, about us."

Pie felt nervous at that.

"The reason I wanted Kim to come here is because I want to talk to her. I should've done this earlier but I can't find time for it. The last time I had was when I saw you two in her apartment. The moment I saw you, I knew it, Pie, I knew there's something going on between the two of you, and so I left right away."

"But we're not yet together that time yet."

"Yeah, I believe you." Nam nodded. "It's just that you two look good together. I was right. See? You're an adorable couple now."

Pie felt shy and guilty at the same time. She had to break her eyes from Nam's.

"I'd like to ask for your... permission..." Nam said hesitantly. "Shone will have a photo shoot tomorrow morning until noon. I think that's the perfect time for Kim and me to talk.... Only if you'll allow it..."

Pie glanced at Kim one more time. She knows that she has no right to hinder this talk. In fact, this is the main reason they went there.

"Don't worry, I won't snatch her from you," said Nam, letting out a soft chuckle. "Kim loves you, okay? I just want to straighten things with her. I can see it in her. She's troubled as much as I am. We really need to settle things up for ourselves."

Pie took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll leave you two alone tomorrow."

Nam couldn't control herself this time. She came close to Pie, bent over to give her a hug. "Thanks, Pie. Thank you."

Pie couldn't react anymore. She felt Nam's eagerness to have this talk. She rubbed Nam's back with a hand to acknowledge her sincerity.

It's all up to you now, Kim.

---

"Pie!" Kim called. There was an excitement in her voice. She saw Pie sitting on the rooftop bench of her apartment.

Pie turned around having that usual sweet smile on her face. "Kim..."

"Have you been waiting long?"

"Not really, I just got here." Pie pats on the chair. "Don't just stand there."

"Ah, yeah..." Kim sat down next to Pie. "Um... hey..."

"Yes?"

"I-uh... I have a confession to make."

"Really? What is it?"

"Well, for a quite a while now, um..."

Pie's eyes were smiling. "C'mon, don't be shy, tell me."

"I, uh..." Kim bit her lower lip first. "I... I've loved you for quite a while now..."

Pie had an unequivocally glad face. "Really?"