"Hey, Kim, look at this!"

Kim was kind of lost in thoughts when she felt Pie tugged her. She turned around and saw a stand featuring the cherry-flavored edible lipstick they worked on before.

"This was our first project together, right?" said Pie, picking an item from the stand and raising the lipstick between their faces.

"Y-yeah..."

Kim is unsure how to respond. Seeing that lipstick made her remember the 'car scene' last Friday. Her eyes automatically landed on Pie's lips. She felt the burning sensation on her cheek again like it has been imprinted there, like it just happened yesterday.

Pie also felt awkward when she saw Kim's reaction. She remembered the kiss too. She's not sure if Kim is even aware of what she did, or why she even did that. She knows the possibility that Nam might have removed the kiss mark without telling Kim. They never talked about it when they met in the office after weekend.

Unknown to Kim, Pie's face was burning red that night when she went out of the car. There's no better way she could think of to get back at Nam who had surely pushed Pie almost on the edge.

That night, after getting inside her house and finally closing the door, Pie slowly slid down the wall into a sitting position. She was glad that her mom was upstairs because she doesn't know how to handle her heart beating wildly against her chest.

"Look, that's the tagline you've thought of, right?" said Kim this time, wanting to change the topic.

Pie looked at where Kim was pointing and whispered the lines as she reads it, "Make men crave for more."

"Cool, huh?" Kim nudged her. "I told you, you've done a great job on that."

Pie raised again the lipstick on her hand to observe it.

"I wonder," said Kim, looking at the lipstick, "does it really taste like cherry?"

Pie answered Kim with suspicious eyes and a devious smile. She and gently slapped Kim and said, "Perv."

"Perv? Hey, I I didn't mean it that way..."

Pie turned around with a taunting face. "Yeah, I didn't say you mean it that way, I'm just teasing you."

"Where are you going?" asked Kim.

Pie raised the lipstick again before moving forward. "I'm buying this."

Kim just smiled. Oh, Pie.

---

Lumpini

Judging from Kim's gestures, how she keeps on scratching her head and how she observes every establishment in the area, Pie knew that Kim hasn't been to that flower shop before.

"Are you sure you got the correct address?" asked Pie. She's starting to wonder why Kim is bothering to go to this one even though there are lots of flower shops near her apartment.

"Yeah, it should be just around here," said Kim, tilting her head left and right. "There!"

Kim parked in front of the shop and started unbuckling her seatbelt. "C'mon, Pie, let's go!"

"Should I still come with you? You're just making a reservation, right?" asked Pie, still wondering why Kim looks excited to go in the shop.

"Well, the owner is a friend of mine. This is the first time I'm visiting her shop and I might buy some time inside."

"Oh, okay."

---

Cling! Cling! Cling!