alcoholic | yoonkook

Jungkook;

Broken pieces of glass scattered as soon as it violently crashed on the wall.

"Yoongi, please stop" I weeped whilst giving him an embrace him from the back in hopes of calming him. I can smell the strong scent of alcohol devouring the usual scent of his body.

He detached my arms that's wrapped around his waist and shoved me away, my lower part collapsed on the frozen ground as my shoulders forcefully collided  in the sofa. It's agonizing. Sewing him like this.

He tossed the mirror, which the impact created a harsh sound that frightened me

"What do you know jungkook?!" He exlaimed just as he gave me a terrifying yet so, so sad look.

"talk to me then. If you're sad, if you have problems you can talk to me? For goodness sake! Min yoongi we've talked about this, how many times are we gonna fight?" I collapsed  as I sob.

"You won't understand anyways so why bother" he said as he grabbed his jacket and left the apartment.

I stood up and collected myself. I got the luggage under our bed packed my things. I didn't want to leave for i love him with every inch of my heart but he leaves me no choice due to his actions.

-

Yoongi;

My head is seriously hurting. It's already morning and I still have work though I don't think that I can go today, cause of this hangover.

I went inside the apartment and the first thing I saw is the shattered things from the commotion I barely remember and how seemingly quiet the place is. Unusual.

I rushed in our bedroom seeing nothing but an empty bed and a piece of lousily torn paper on it. Frantic, I tried to find someone. Someone important. I tried to find him everywhere but there's not a single soul.

I opened the closet and saw nothing but my clothes. I looked below the bed and saw our only luggage; gone. 

I grabbed the paper; It's from him, jungkook. I started to read the the scribbled words. It made me weak, I fell through my knees and all I could do is cry

"Hyung I'm sorry, I have to leave. I'm sorry. I'm so tired of everything. Let's be honest I feel so unloved by you because of what you're doing to me. You cause me so much pain. I love you so much but you're making me think that you don't love me anymore. When you changed your usual habits, by then I'll be back.

                                                                                                                                                                    -gguk"

All I could do is stare into the abyss. I didn't realized I was hurting my him so bad. I didnt realized I made him feel like he was nothing to me anymore.

I was left alone again, for the second time.

Tears flowed and I didn't bothered to go at work today. I couldn't help myself but all I've done all day is cry.

My head is messed up, my life is messed up, All my family members died, I recently lost the only family member I'm intouched with, and now my boyfriend left me.