"Ok. I'm hungry so let's go." She said happily.

It's easier than I thought. Maybe I can make her fall in love with me faster.I drove to Carlo Ressi's Ristorante. I tell you, I really like the restaurant. We sat in the car in awkward silence. I decided to break it off.

"Have you been around? You know, have you seen New York?" I asked.

"Uhh..no. I was busy with the sketches." She said softly.

"I can tour you if you want." I offered. I think that would make our relationship deeper.

"Nah. I'll go by myself."

"I insist. I'll drive you."

"I have a car, sir. So no need."

"Fine. Call me Marc."

"Marc." She smiled at me and looked out the window.

I like the way she said my name. In fact I want her to say it again.

"Kate, say my name again." I told her.

"No. You're making fun of me again. So no. Don't ask again coz you're still gonna get the same answer." She said proudly.

"Fine. We're here."

I got out of the car and was about to open Kate's door when I saw her waiting for me in front of the restaurant's door.

"Table for two sir?" The attendant asked. We nodded and the attendant showed us our seats. It's like we're hidden from other seats. For lovers. Kate and I sat down. We sat across from each other.

"Shall I get your order?" The waiter asked.

"Yes. I'll order my usual." I said blankly.

"What can I get for you, miss?"

She looked at the menu. I looked at her blue eyes. They're mesmerizing. Her smile is perfect. Her lips. I want to kiss them.

"That's all. Thank you." I heard her say and the waiter was off.

"So, how's your stay here in New York so far?" I asked.

"Good. Better than my old home. I just miss my brother."

"Why better than the old home?"

"I'd rather not talk about it. It's the past."

What could've happened? I wonder. Maybe I'll ask that next time. I don't want to ruin our date.

"Tell me about your brother."

"Oh he's the best brother ever. He protects me and loves me. He's always there for me. He's funny at times and sometimes he's serious. But despite all that, I love him." She laughed.

She actually laughed. I like it. I like to see her happy.

"What about your parents?"

"They're dead." She said coldly. I decided to let that go. She sounded so disappointed.

Before I could ask another question, our food came. I ordered grilled steak and veggies. Kate ordered peppered salmon and mashed potatoes.

"So why did you ask me out?" Kate suddenly asked. That shocked me. I didn't expect that.

"I want to know more about you." I really want to know more about her. Truly.

"Then why ask me out on a date?" God. She is smart.

"Well, I want to treat you. You know, for what you did. I really like your designs. You have potential." I answered truthfully.

She just smiled and continued eating and finishing her food.

It's raining outside. I drove Kate to her apartment. As soon as we arrived, I got out of the car and used my jacket to cover her from the rain. I helped her get out of my car by holding out my hand. She held my hand and it sent tingles to my body. I'm sure she felt that too but she ignored it by closing the car's door.

It rained even harder. I heard Kate shout my name.

"Marc! Come on! Let's go!" We rushed to her door while she was fumbling with her keys.

She opened the door and said, "Get in! Faster!" I did what I was told.

I heard her groan. We're soaking wet. She's really soaking wet. I can already see her bra. Her blouse. I can see her curves. Oh my god. She's so sexy. My mouth's drooling.

She cleared her throat. "Like what you see?" She asked seductively.

"Yes..uh no..uh yes. Sorry." I felt embarrassed.

She went to get something and headed to the bathroom. She came back with towels.

"Dry yourself." I wiped my soaking wet hair.

"I'll go to my room. I'm gonna shower. Oh, follow me. I have some clothes."

I followed her upstairs and into her room. Her room's nice and clean and so organized. She threw some clothes into my face.

"Hey!" I protested.

"This is my home so no complaining."

She gave me her loose shirt and sweatpants. I'm amazed how sexy she is. Her pants are quite small though. I heard her shut her bathroom door. I dried my body and changed into sweatpants. She opened the bathroom door and saw how sexy she was. She just had a towel wrapped around her body. Oh my god. Am I lucky...how nice.

"Done ogling, Mr. Playboy?" She asked.

I quickly looked away and felt heat travel my body. Oh great. My hormones are back.

"Please get out. I'm gonna change."

I got out of her room and waited.

"You can come in now." I entered her room and saw her wearing shorts and a loose shirt. I can actually see her breasts already.

"Stop staring at my breasts. Now, I can show you to the guest room." Wow. I never thought that I was this lucky with a girl.

She showed me the guest room just across hers. It was as big as hers. Cleaned and maintained.

We stood there in silence until she broke it off.

"I'm gonna sleep. Good night." She turned around but I caught her wrist.

Our faces were inches apart already. I want to kiss her. I closed my eyes and leaned closer. But something stopped me. I felt her finger pressing my lips.

"Nah-ah-ah....no can do." She said, smirking.

She left me there speechless. Man, that was close. I thought she would kiss me. Fine. I'll play her game.