Chapter 1

Justin's POV

"Hey what's up you guys ? How are my Beliebers going ?" I asked with opened arms to my camera that was set up in front of me with two studio lights behind it.

"So, you guys have been asking me a lot of questions on Twitter and Instagram. Instead of answering them directly, I decided to make it into a questions and answer video !" I added, using a hand to quickly ruffle my hair.

"I feel like these lights are washing me out" I said, squinting my eyes and looking into the view finder.

"Aw well. Anyway, so without further-a-do, let's get started."

"First question, JustinCrewBieber asks, 'Who are you missing most right now ?'" I read off my phone.

"By the way, I stalk your account all the time and I'd just like to let you know I love you and are so thankful for your support. Anyway, on with the video... I think at the moment I'm missing my Mum the most just because she moved to Hawaii a while ago and I haven't seen her since. I still FaceTime her and call her all the time though."

"Second question, Australieber wants to know, 'Can you marry me ?' When and where babe ? I actually love Australian girls, I love all girls, but I've got a soft spot for all my Aussies out there."

"Third question, 5sexofBieber, these usernames are so creative, what the heck ? It takes me days just to think of a pass lock for my phone and you guys probably come up with these in like a second. Anyway, she or he would like to know if and when I'm going on tour. Um, I did just get back from travelling some places so I'm definitely going to take a break for that. However I do have some things to do with tour planned, I guess you'll have to stick around for that."

As per usual, I continued on and answered as many questions.

I took a deep breath out, before starting to record again for my outroducrion.

"So that's it for this week guys ! Next week will be a different video. Y'all have been requesting for me to do some collabs, so that's what I'll be doing but it's going to be a surprise. It's some one you all have been asking for, for a while. So stay tuned for that. Don't forget to subscribe if your not, leave a comment below and click the like button aswell. You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram at '@justinbieber' and on snapchat '@Rickthesizzler'. My Facebook link will also be below in the down bar. Love you all ! Bye !"

I then stood up and leant forward to turn off the recording, but before I did, I put my face up close to the lense and said "Oh, hi there."

Laughing to myself, I began packing up my equipment so I could start editing to get it up by tomorrow.

After spending an hour editing what was recorded, I decided to leave the last bit to do tonight before bed.

I was in a happy mood and felt like filming another video.

Picking up my iPhone, I put in my passlock and went straight onto Twitter.

'@JustimBieber: Hey guys ! I'm gunna' film another video, kiss marry or fuck' I tweeted out before replying to it with 'Using the hashtag #JustinKmF, leave me some names of people ! I will start filming in the next ten minutes so be quick !'

Realising I had to set up my lights and camera again, I groaned. I decided I'd just go film out on my patio and use natural lighting.

I put the tripod in position and then set my camera up so my whole upper torso was in frame.

~•~•

"Okay, so first off, we have Cara Delevingne, Tyler Oakly and Twaimz" I read out loud.

"I'm gunna' have to marry Tyler and fuck Cara. Sorry Twaimz but you only get kissed" I said, pulling a 'whoopsies' face.

I continued on like that until I got to one that I really had to think about.

"Alli Simpson, Selena Gomez and Lauren Curtis... All I know is that Lauren does makeup videos and she's really pretty so I'd fuck her. Now, I don't think I'd marry Selena because that means I'd fuck her all the time and I don't want to do that."

Groaning, I ran a hand through my hair.

"Alli Simpson is gorgeous, plus she's a YouTuber as well so I would definitely marry her and I'd be able to fuck her all the time, and as I said; she's gorgeous" I finally said.

I can't wait to see half my fandom going crazy that I said I'd fuck Alli and the other half going crazy for saying I wouldn't fuck Selena Gomez.

I thought I'd treat my Belieber's to a lovely Monday and give them both these videos tomorrow. Come on, we all know Monday's suck so I thought I'd give my viewers a nice treat.

What do you think ?