"Hey Trevan. Thanks for picking me up".

She thanked me leaning over to give me a hug.

"No problem ma. You lookin' good".

I complimented her. She pulled away and I watched as heat rose to her cheeks. She looked down at her outfit and smiled.

"Thanks".

She grinned pulling out her phone.

"I swear I'm going to kill Trey. He was supposed to get me and I bet you his ass is-ow"!

She squealed as I popped her thigh.

"Trevan what the hell"?

"You wanna keep cursing"?

I asked as I raised my hand to hit her thigh again.

"Okay! Dang".

She pouted rubbing her leg. I could see her roll her eyes in my direction as I began to start the car again.

"Stop rolling yo eyes at me big head".

I laughed hearing her smack her lips.

"My head is not big".

"Yea okay".

We stopped at a red light and I saw her still rubbing her leg.

"Damn I hit you that hard"?

I asked leaning towards her some so that I could rub where I hit her.

Niyah P.O.V

I looked up from my phone to see Trevan's hand massaging my thigh. It didn't even hurt anymore I just got comfortable rubbing it. But now that he was rubbing it my panties began to moisten and I got this weird feeling in my stomach.

"Um n-no".

I told him as the light turned green again. He began driving again but kept his hand on my thigh. I smiled down at my phone but tucked my lips in. What was he doing to me?

We pulled up to Trey's house 25 minutes later, and both climbed out of the car. I ran my fingers through my ponytail and walked behind Trevan towards the door. He rang the door bell and we both stood waiting for the door to be opened. Soon the door swung open revealing Kiera with her hair in a curly mess on her head with only a robe on.

"Hey".

She spoke opening the door wider so we could step in. I looked at her funny before reaching up and touching her hair.

"Uh hey. Do you need to borrow a comb or something"?

I asked taking my hands from her hair. She reached her hand up touched the frizzy mess on her head. Just yesterday it was in flawless curls so I don't know what happened for it to be so messy.

"Nah her and Trey were being nasty last night".

Trevan said laughing. Kiera turned around and punched him in his chest making him laugh harder. As if on cue Trey came downstairs shirtless with basket ball shorts on.

"I called you like 10 times bruh".

I rolled my eyes at Trey.

"My bad cuso I was knocked".

He tried explaining but I flipped him off with my pink acrylic nail. He walked over to me and wrapped me in a bone crushing hug, then placed kisses all over my face.

"Stop".

I giggled as I tried getting away from him. He then started tickling me knowing I was extremely ticklish.