Chapter 9 - The Roadrunner

The next couple of days we worked on the Supra

The next couple of days we worked on the Supra. We were really busy.

I moved in with Dom. The others were so happy and excited, that I was going to stay and live with them.

I got the rest of my things shipped from home, so now it was real. I was staying.

I was practicing my driving skills almost every night with Dom, and I had so much fun.

It was Friday. We were all working in the garage.

Leon, Jesse, and Letty was working on the motor. Brian, Dom and I were working on the body.

"Got a TR7 here, with a ball-bearing upgrade.
What it's going to do is, it's going to spool up really quick." I heard Jesse explain to the others. He was so excited about this car.

"You got big plans tonight?" Dom asked Brian.

"Yeah. We're going out to dinner." Brian answered.

"You break her heart, I'll break your neck." Dom said warningly. He was so protective over his sister.

"That's not gonna happen." Brian said looking directly at him.

"I want to show you something." He said.

He quickly walked to me and kissed me goodbye, before he and Brian left.

Some hours later Dom and Brian pulled up with an old car wreck. We all walked to them and looked curiously.

"Another car wreck?" I said making an exhausted grimace. Both Dom and Brian chuckled.

"It's your new car." Dom said smiling. I looked confused at him.
"You bought me a wreck?" I said jokingly, crossing my arms.

"Take a look." He said smiling widely. I walked around the car.

"A Plymouth Road Runner? A muscle car" I said smirking, to Dom who was following me. He just smirked at me, making me chuckle.

"Good choice." I said impressed, tilting my head a bit. I took a step closer to him before I kissed him passionately. The others cheered happily. We both smiled into the kiss. I guess it was official now. We were a couple.

The car wasn't in a good shape right now, but it would be a great car. I had a weakness for muscle cars.

"Jesse, get to work." Dom said, his eyes never leaving me. I smiled at him, before I thanked him, by kissing him.

Dom pulled away and passed me a piece of paper.
"What is this?" I asked confused looking up at him.

"It's directions, To Race Wars. If you want to participate." Dom said smirking.

I smiled widely at him, and laughed happily.

"You think I could do it?" I asked insecurely.

"Of course." Dom said smiling, before kissing me.