Am i falling for a dangerous man?

Me and Michael was getting strangely close. We are always talking and playing around.

" Hey give me that!" I yell at Michael leaning over his lap trying to get the remote from him

" No! Haha I wanna watch CSI,Not some dumb girlie show!" He said 

" Well I had it first!" I yelled laughing

" Well im older so i get the remote" He said with his eyes glued on the TV

" Fine, Im never talking to you again!" I said poking my bottom lip out and face the opposite way of Michael.

" You know you'll talk to me" 

I shook my head no

" Come on,Amber.talk to me" He said poking my side, making my flinch.

Michael's POV*******

Haha Amber was so cute when she pouted. I had to figure out some way for her to give in to me. I was on the very end of the couch and she was in the middle of the couch face the opposite way of me so i went and sat in front of her.

" Come on Amber! Talk to me" I said. She turned the other way. I stood up thinking of what to do next. Got it! I know what to do..

Amber's POV****

I then felt Michael pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. I started to squirm  making sure i didn't talk.

" Not putting you down till you talk to me" Michael said laughing.

"Mhm" I said hummed.

" Fine then i'll...i'll.. Um...GIVE YOU SWIRLY!" Michael said evilly. I didnt reply, then he started to walk towards the toilet!

" Okay okay okay! Ill talk to you,Ill talk to you!!" I said laughing,Giving in.

He then let me down, sliding my body down his. we were so close to each other. I could feel his breath on my neck. " Good" He whispered in my ear, It sent chills down spine. His hands slide down to my lower back, while our eyes were staring so deeply into each others. I saw his eyes move from my eyes to my lips. He started to lean in to kiss me then.... "Yo,Amber ,Mike? Anyone home?" Levi yelled through out the house.

"Shit." Michael whispered.

"*Sigh* Yeah....Were home...." I said 

Michael then let go of me and we both walked to where Levi was. Levi always had the worst timing. We were so close to kissing! Ugh!

For a while Michael & I just flirted. I wanted to be more than friends but it scared me because i was afraid Michael's anger issues would get in the way and i was right....

It was Friday night i just got off work and like usual working late,i was crabby. I pulled up to my house " WTF is this!" i yelled , there was a party at my house! i was so mad! I march into the house and all i smelt was alcohol and drugs. I was running threw the house trying to find Michael & levi.  I'm pushing threw people trying to find Levi or Michael,but cant find them anywhere. I decide to matters into my own hand then.

" GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" i yelled as loud as possible.

the music stopped and everyone was looking at me. I yelled for them to get out again but no one seems to budge.

I then hear " Start the music back up! Whats the problem?" i turned to find Michael.

I was furious! " Oh hey baby, i see your home" Michael says trying to put his arms around me.

" What the hell is going on here?!" i yelled pushing Michael off me.

" Babe come on we-"

" What the hell is wrong with you Michael! your high and drunk as fuck!" i yelled pushing him off me again.

Michael then starts to put a cig in his mouth. " What are you doing?" i said slapping it out of his mouth.

Michael's face started to get heated. He lifted his head looking at me,i could see anger in his eyes. " That was NOT a very smart move." he said lowly.

He then grabbed my wrist dragging me to my room.

" Michael stop! Let go of me!Let go!" I angrily yelled out. He pushed threw people and i could see people new something was gonna happen. But yet no one was going to stop him. 

He finally reached my room. his grip on my wrist was so tight,it felt as if he was about to break them. Michael then throws me down on to the ground and slams the door. He picks me up by my shoulders slamming me against the wall yelling at me

" YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SLAP? Huh? DO YOU? " he screamed shaking me

" Michael please! Stop!" i cried out.

" I don't think so. Your getting it this time. Your little cries aren't going to do you any good right now!" he screamed in my face.

He threw me to the ground once again. I then felt then impact of his foot kicking me in the stomach multiple times. I could feel my body getting thrown around my room. I felt so numb. The last thing i remember seeing is Michael on top of me. I blacked out.

* Michael's POV*

I could feel my self losing complete control. I couldn't stop. The Alcohol and drugs were to deep in my system. After a while i finally snapped out of it. I was breathing heavily, i just looked around the room trying to think of what just happened. I was still on top of amber. She has bruises all over her....from ME. I couldn't believe what i just did. I got up just looking at my hands. Amber was unconscious. I just stared at her, i didn't know what to do....so i left.

*Amber POV* 

All i felt was pain all over my body. I realized i was still on the floor, i groaned in pain trying to move. i stood up with weak knee's grabbing onto my dresser. I looked around seeing it was morning. I looked down at my body seeing bruises and cuts. 

I walked out of my room seeing Levi eating breakfast. He gave me  sad/sorry look. I see the front door open and it was HIM. Michael. I wanted to kill him. He looked at me with a sorry look in his eyes.

" Get out." I said.

" What ?" Michael questioned

" Get Out! GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed

He just looked at me then at levi,

" Levi i swear if he doesnt leave,I will!" I yelled at Levi.