Accidentally on Purpose?

Start from the beginning

     Gabriel looks at Sean and asks if he can heal it if it doesn't work.  He looks at Sang and asks her again if she's sure she wants to do this.  This is not normal behavior for Mr Coleman to be displaying.   He usually is not scared of anything.  Then I realized he's not scared for himself, he finally realized how much pain Sang will be in when she takes the wound.  Sang gives him a small smile and tells him softly so no one can hear, except me of course, "I've taken worse Meanie.  Trust me on this I can heal myself in just a minute if this works."  I wonder what she could possibly be talking about but resolve myself to find out.

     Sang instructs Gabriel to be close to Sean and not go all the way through his hand like she did just in case, as she sits across the table from him.  We all watched enraptured as Gabriel took the knife and sliced his palm.  No blood appears.  We looked to Sang as blood seeps from a deep cut on her palm.  I held my breath as I watched the cut disappear in front of our eyes.  "Holy fuck trouble get your ass over here as a part of the agreement you now have to sit on my lap.  Chop chop we haven't got all day my arms are getting tired I need a boost like Erik got."

     "Mr. Coleman!"  Sang was already in his lap though straddling him with her arms wrapped around his shoulders.  Her head trying to find a comfortable spot in his neck.  All hell is about to break loose in 5, 4, 3, 2,....

     "Oh fuck no, Gabe get baby the fuck off your lap, she's going to fall and get hurt.  Then I'm going to have to kick your ass."  North yelled.

     "I get her on my lap next," Luke chimed in. 

     "Sang can I get a hug too?" Silas gently asked which caused Sang to giggle again.

     "Stop that this instant or I will be forced to make you stop, that is contagious. They will start laughing then I'll start laughing then grumpy ass here will be forced to give us hours."  Sean, the traitor that he is, stated.

     "Peanut, are you okay? Can I get you anything?"  Apparently Sang brings out the hospitality in Nathan or was it more than that?

     "Enough Mr Coleman please regain control of yourself so we can finish this. Did you feel any pain at all?  Tell me everything." 

     "Please." What was Sang talking about now. I give her a quizzical look.  "Tell me everything please." Oh.

     "Please, Mr. Coleman." I look at Sang who nods satisfied.  I hear multiple gasps.  What they are doing that for I am not certain but I'm starting to lose my patience.

     "Yes, of course, Mr B I fealt no pain at all if I hadn't been the one to do it I never would've known it happened.  It was so fucking weird my mind knew what should have happened but it didn't.  My head hurts now though.  I think it may be shock.  Hmmm wow that feels, no please don't stop yet.  Damn she's better than Doc at that.  I feel better than I have in a long time.  Feel like I can do anything. Thank you trouble."  He gives her a soft kiss on her forehead.

     "I have an idea!" Both Sang and I exclaim simultaneously.  Sang giggles but quickly stops because of a glare shot to her from Sean.  I motion with my hand for her to proceed. 

     "One of my stored abilities, I'm not sure if its from one of you or not, is I can change someone else's appearances.  I can make someone look like me and we can give them double the trouble, have one of you hurt the other me, I can then absorb that damage but you need to make it look fatal.  Erik can heal me and boost me back as "hurt me" gets up like she wasn't hurt at all and starts acting like a zombie.  We will make sure they see all this from the window in Kota's room.  Meanwhile I will be sneaking up into the room with them.  The zombie me will get out of their sight then poof I show up behind them and scare them.  Don't worry about them hurting me they can't.  I'm immune to every ability I've come across so far. What cha think?"  She just went above and beyond what I was thinking and knowing Victor's dislike of zombies and Kota's aversion to things he can't explain I think it may be a perfect plan. 

      I lifted the left side of my lip a tiny bit in amusement.  Maybe we can hide this from the elders for a while, after all.  I need to know as much as I can about her first.

Gabriel's POV

     I can feel her breath on my neck.  Must not pay attention to that.  Need to distract myself or she's going to know exactly how attracted I am to her.  Fuck! Think.... Old ladies in mix matched knee high socks in tutus dancing, ugh Hawaiian print shirts on fat bald men, booty shorts, ugh on a pair of slightly tanned legs... shit need to think of worse I know Pam kissing her newest fucktard.  Ok that did it.

     Everyone is discussing a plan. When did we decide on a plan?  I shift a little and no damn it, she must have thought I was uncomfortable because she give me a kiss on the cheek and gets up off my lap.  I feel all empty and shit now its not fair. 

    Luke opens his arms.  What the fuck is he doing? She sits sideways on his lap and gives him a side hug before giving him a kiss on the cheek too.  Wait I thought I was special.  "You are special Meanie but they asked for hugs too, I would be a Meanie like you if I didn't give them and you project when you're upset so just remember that. By the way, why do you have a problem with Hawaiian print and little old ladies?  Oh and who's Pam?"

     "Oh shit," I fealt my face go as red as Sang's.  Everyone started to look between us like a tennis match.  She stopped it by getting up from Luke and standing in front of Silas with her arms out.  "You requested a hug, I'm ready to pay the toll."  We heard a rumbling laughter that we honestly don't hear often enough as he stands up wrapping her up in his arms.  Her legs dangled so he shifted one arm to below her butt.  She sensed his intention so she wrapped her legs around him and just held on. "Are you imagining yourself a koala, baby bear? Come on enough playing we need to plan.  After this is over you can flirt with them far away from my sight or I may have to use my ability."  Wait, I think I missed that memo. 

     "What was it you can do again, Erik?  I think I was day dreaming when you said it."  He just glared at me, what the fuck dude.

     "That's because I haven't told you all yet and I'm not sure my ability will be needed or Sang would've told me so it's on a need to know basis and right now you don't need to know."  Boy he's in a grouchy mood.  He rivals North and Mr. B with grouchiness.

    Silas finally let Sang down but she wasn't done she walked to Nathan gave him a kiss on the cheek and said something that caused his face to turn the color of his hair.  She then went to North looked up at him, smiled, lifted her arm and touched his cheek gently.  His eyes shut instantly and we all heard his sudden hard intake of breath.  Oh how the mighty have fallen.  She walked to Doc and gave him a quick hug then looked at Mr B questioning.  How is this going to play out?

     She stopped right in front of him, raised an eyebrow and waited for his response. Hell must have froze over because he wraps his arm around her shoulder and places a quick kiss to her temple before letting her go.  We all pass looks wondering if the whole thing was imagined.

     Holy shit he does have feelings after all! Maybe he'll let us keep her if we can just get him to lighten up some.  Now to find out what the fucking plan is so those Sang stealing fuckers can go down.

Ok the boys hijacked my update again.  I eventually will finish the plan so Kota and Victor can join the fun too.  Sorry if it sucks if it does blame the glass of wine I had at midnight.  Lol love y'all you know the drill lemme know if you find problems or errors please.  Thanks for reading  <3  B