A New Friend

Chapter Two

Phil

I woke up at eight twenty-seven. I slowly got out of my bed and headed for the kitchen to get some cereal. I grabbed a bowl and poured some in, and then a little bit of milk. I looked at my phone while I ate. I went through some of the comments and knew that, "The_Dark_Angel" is, also known as Dan Howell is who I should get to know.. When I was done eating I decided to send him a private message.

AmazingPhil- Why hello Dan, obviously you know who I am I want to get to know you :) So, whatcha doin :D

Dan

Dan, you're such an idiot. No one likes you, you freak. You have scars on your wrist, and some are fresh. You're a disappointment you dumbass.

I woke up from a dream I have all the time. My dream is that there are multiples of me and they're telling me how awful and stupid I am...

The reason I did wake up though was from my phone going off because I got a notification. I let out a huge sign as I leaned to get my phone. Once I looked at it, I saw I had a private message. I clicked on it and it was from AmazingPhil. Wait... .WHAT!? He actually sent me a message!?

I was shocked. Seriously? He wants to talk to me? Well don't blow it you dumbass this is seriously a once in a life time!

I started typing. I honestly had no idea what I was saying. But I want to talk to him.

The_Dark_Angel- Wow... Hi! I honestly didn't think I would be chosen for you to talk to! Thank you! :)

Wow I am an idiot. What the bloody hell?

I heard my phone ding again, I looked and it was Phil.

AmazingPhil - You are very welcome :) So what are you up too? :)

The_Dark_Angel- Nothing much, just waking up :/

AmazingPhil- Awh are you a sleepy head ;)

The_Dark_Angel- I guess you could call me that :P

The_Dark_Angel- Okay Phil, I have a question. What made you talk to me?

AmazingPhil- The reason I talked to you is that you seem so interesting. You're like me but so different at the same time and I think that is very unique ;)

The_Dark_Angel- Unique? How?

AmazingPhil- You are like me. But, I saw your profile. Not saying this in a rude way, but your page is filled with black, you wear black 24/7 or at least every picture you take. Me, I wear baby colors :P I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but you are like me but so different and I like it :D

The_Dark_Angel- Well thank you Phil :)

***********************

Me and Phil talk every day, literally. It's been about a month now since they've been talking. And Dan loved every second of it.

AmazingPhil- Daaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!

The_Dark_Angel- Yes Philly?

AmazingPhil- I have an idea!!!

The_Dark_Angel- Care to share?

AmazingPhil- We should meet in person!

******************

Phil and I have been talking about meeting in person, we decided that I would take a train down and visit Phil for a week, and then the next time we hang out Phil can come down to see me. We were very excited. I called Phil while I got a train ticket. "I can't wait to see you!!!" Phil squealed. I laughed at his excitement. "I can't wait to see you too, Phil." I got the train ticket and smiled. "I got the ticket!" I told Phil and had the biggest smile on my face. Phil makes me such a happy person. I just can't believe it. "Yay!" Phil said, I could tell he had the biggest smile too.

Me and Phil continued talking and Phil got off the phone to make a video. I waited impatiently. I love his videos. I've been thinking about making my own videos but I need a camera to do so.

Finally, I saw Phil's new video posted. I watched it, and laughed. "Hello guys! I am so excited! I don't think you could guess why!" Phil paused and had a shocked type look on his face which made me smile. "My newest friend that I made is coming down to see me in two days! His name is Dan." You could see Phil blush slightly, and it was adorable. Phil was wearing a light punk jumper with some white skinny jeans. And he was holding a lion plush toy. He was so cute. He went on with some Q & A, just random things about me which made me happy. "Okay guys well I should go, I need to clean my apartment sadly; Today's Draw Phil Naked is!" And a weird picture came up. God he's such a dork. But that's why I love him right?

Love him. I love him?

I do love him.

*************

I am sorry for these short chapters, but I hope you enjoy!

xoxo♡

Comment, vote, and follow :D