Texting and Other Cheesy Stuff

Começar do início

..

...

....
I know!... 
How about..

What have I become?..
I'm getting really numb,
But whatever may come,
I really miss you mom...

Yeah.. I miss my mom... Well, technically she's someone very special person to me and I love her.. with all my heart... Heehe... lol. I may miss her but I'm writing a song for a boy. Sorry mom... 
Well, What could I say about this boy? He's always there from the very first and he brought color to my world. He's funny and sometimes clumsy. He always makes me smile when I don't want to smile... He didn't leave me when ever I have a problem and sometimes he plays pranks on me from time to time.. And-... ((Who do you think is this boy?? X3))
...
Just then someone knocked at my door...
.. 
"Come in." I said. The door opened and I saw (Y/c) popping out holding my favorite snack. Cookies. Awww.. how sweet! He baked my favorite snack and 
"Heeeeeyyy! What'ca up to?" He said as he came in and snatched up the notebook I wrote the song about someone special. I was shocked cause he snatched that way too fast before I could even notice it. I grabbed it from his hands quickly even before he could open it.
"Aw.. I wanna see.." He said with a pouting face, I just laughed back at him.
"Well, you can't." I said as I grabbed a cookie and once I bit on them, I spit them out right away.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THESE COOKIES!?" I said as I faced him.
"What? You don't like cookies?! too bad, I like cookies with prunes on them. Hahaha!" He said with an evil laugh. He puts this smug face on as he bites on the cookie. 
((P.S My crush doesn't like prunes, and I sure know that some of your Y/c doesn't like it too but... its just a prank dude... XD)) 
"Seriously?! Then why did you gave me some?!"
"I didn't tell you that they were yours did I?"
I sighed and got a little bit angry at him.
"Awww, You mad bruh? What'ca gonna do huh? What'ca gonna do?" He said as he keeps on poking on my cheeks and continued teasing me. 
"WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT!?" I said as I slapped his hand off. He just laughed and said ok then, he just walked out of the door with still that playful smile of his. I sighed and just thought that I'm so lucky/unlucky to live with my crush. After that realization, I went back to my song writing thing. What I didn't noticed is that there was a Mcbubbleslam in front of me. I picked it up and it was still cold, and there was this note behind it saying...
...
"Something to keep you energize..."
..
Wait, I know this handwriting... Its from (Y/c). Aw, how sweet....
...
..

...
...

...
Hold up... Is this another prank like, if I open it.. will the soda explode at my face?! 030
...
..

...
..
...
Better be safe than to be sorry, I Held it over my head and started flicking the bottom part. Why? Cause if its been shaken up, the chemicals will get exited... but if did this, they'll just calm down. After a few flicks, I opened it and.... it didn't explode. Yus! Works every time. 
"Hah! Jokes on him, I'm going to enjoy this." I said as I took a sip and it totally energize me. Like there was a fizz rising inside me. 

-After hours of trying to think of lyrics-
I.... I... I think I'm done. Well, its all of my feelings for him compressed into a song. I think I'll sing the chorus... 

You've been shot with an amnesia ray,
I don't know why but I feel pain everyday,
Cause its not always the same,
That's why its so just lame!

Heh, LOL!.. That was great but.... that's not the real song I made. In fact, Its completely different from what I made.

---Randy's POV---
"I... still... don't... know.... what... to.... do...." I said with a slam of my head at the table in my room. Hmmm, I wonder what Howard would pick? I picked up my phone and checked if I'm full charge. I dialed his number and it kept on ringing...
...
..

...

..

...
..
....
..

....
And Ringing...
..
..
...
..

....

..

...

...

..
...
And ringing....
..

..
...
..

..
..
....
"//Fart Sound//......Leave a message."
...
..

...

..
Great. He's not picking it up.. Probably cause he's playing the new grave punchers. I sighed and just lay down on the floor while starring at the ceiling...
..

...

...

...

..
....
..
Maaaaaan, even if I choose one (either song or essay), Its still gonna be about that special... Hey! How about Theresa?... She's cute, and.... and............................................... I think that's about it.
Is there something special about her? Why did I even say yes? Whoa... This is weird. Why? Cause from the very start, when Theresa asked me to be her boyfriend.. I really felt excited and felt like this relationship  could go somewhere (Other than than movies),  But now, I don't feel the same from before though. Is it normal?... 
...
..

...

...

...
Whoa, did I just think about life? 030
...

..

..
...
I should really find Howard and play some video games with him before I think of another thought or something about deep stuff.