Business

I was walking in the shady parts Konoha, when I was approached by a cloaked figure, that expertly concealed their chakra. "must be an anbu, or some other high ranked nin." "Sakura Haruno" a gruff voice grumbled out my name in an irritated tone. "Thats me, shinobi-san, can I help you?" "come with me" "rude ass-" Inner relax before we look suspicious. "finee" Inner whined unpleased with my choice of words. I followed the tall cloaked shinobi as he walked into the shadows, my vision faded to grey. I could still feel my body walking with the shinobi.

I hear a light knock, as a old voice croak "address your business." "I have the girl." "...come in" The door creaked as it opened, just as quick the door closed, my vision was cleared and I saw a grumpy old man that I recognized as Danzo himself. "Little girl you must be wondering why I have send a ninja for you" "not really" "yes, sir" "you, Sakura Haruno, will become a root member" 'huh? sorry sir, but why?" "because no one will suspect a small brat like you as one of my root members, they'll underestimate you because you look weak and useless, a perfect spy for me." "THIS UGLY OLD MAN IS GONNA GET IT, LET ME SHOVE HIS HORRIBLE FACE DOWN INTO THE DIRT WHERE HE BELONGS! CHA!!" I pushed Inner back into the depths of my mind, so she didn't take over, cause that be bad if she took control. "so whats your answer, I don't take no for an answer." "well greatttt, there'sss soooooooo many choices Saku-chan, I don't know which to choose!" Inner squawked with sarcasm dripping from her tone, I chuckled lightly. "I'll let you know something brat, I don't like having to wait" "ah sorry yes!" "good.." "hehe do it!" "on a condition of course" "your not in the position to make any demands" "of course I can sir, thats how deals are made" Danzo chuckled. " a feisty little brat...fine, whats your condition?" "its..."

timeskip

I was training with my chakra control, I can make it up 15ft on a 20ft tall tree without dropping. "we're doing great we had a steady flow the whole time, our reserves increased by five times, our stamina tripled." I nodded, to out of breath to respond with words. "LET'S GO EAT A TON OF FOOD!" I nodded, still out of breath

I walked into a small barbeque shop, I noticed a small round boy looking at his coin bag with a frown. "ah I'm sorry I-I d-don't have any money" the boy mumbled softly, in fear of angering the man in front of him "sorry no money no food" The boys energy wilted, as his stomach grumbled loudly. I swiftly walked up to the two guys and spoke "a table for two please! for me and-" I looked over to the boy my age. "huh? m-me?" "yeah you" I smiled brightly "my name is Choji Akimichi" Choji's face flushed a bright red in embarrassment, I giggled. "my names Sakura Haruno, nice ta meet ya Choji-kun! now lets eat!" "yeah uh thanks Sakura-chan!" "no problem!" we both swiftly walked towards our shared table and begun to order everything available, while we waited we talked about our likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future. When our food arrived we whole heartily began to stuff our faces as we made idle chit chat.

Flash back

Konoha 12 walked into a decent size restaurant and order what appealed to their appetite, Choji sat across from me, as he flashed me a pearly white smile, that framed his face very well due to his round cheeks. "hey Sakura-san, how was your day?" I smiled back and responded "pretty good, I got a lot of work finished at the hospital, thanks for asking, now how about you?" "it was awesome me, Ino, and Shika completed a mission today that was all the way in Iwakagure and we saved a whole bunch of people from this crazy tycoon with an army of ninja at his disposal. Ino was healing anyone with injuries, Shika held all of the enemies in place while I bulldozed them all down!" "sounds exciting" "it was! we totally knocked them out with our spectacular teamwork!" "I bet!" we shared a laugh as our food was finally brought to us, as we thanked for our food, we begun to dig in.

Flash back over

We walked together until we made it to the Akimichi compound. "I'll see ya Choji-kun!" "See ya Sakura-chan!" Choji ran in, as he waved goodbye. I waited until he was out of my sight and couldn't sense his chakra signature anymore. I then proceeded to walk home in the dark. Once I reached my home, I greeted my parents and bid them a good night, but I felt a hand stop me from going upstairs. I quickly looked back to see an angry oka-san and fuming tou-san. "W-Whats wrong Oka-san? Tou-san?" "YOU WORTHLESS BRAT WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" screamed my oka-san. "o-o-out with a-a friend...?" "YOU? HAVE FRIENDS? HAHA DON'T LIE TO ME YOU NO GOOD FOR ANYTHING CHILD!" roared my tou-san. I felt tears stream down my face. whats happening I don't understand, why are oka-san and tou-san being so, so cruel to me? "I have no clue Saku-chan but don't listen to them, you're a lot better than what their calling you" r-r-right!

Then I noticed something..................The air around my Oka-san and Tou-san was blurry? I quickly realized I was in a.a..a...A GENJUTSU!?!? I formed a simple hand sign and released myself from the genjutsu. To see myself in front of my house door. "how odd?" "you passed your first test" a smooth voice spoke from the darkness. "eh?! show yourself please!" a cloaked figure jumped out of the shadows and landed beside me. "who are you?" "I'll be administrating your tests, you may call me Mongoose" "Okay Mongoose-san" The cloaked figure nodded and quickly disappeared into the shadows. I opened the door only to be...greeted warmly from my parents. "welcome home sweetie" my oka-san cooed. "welcome back my little princess" my tou-san spoke with love laced in his voice. "thank you mama, papa!" I ran up and embraced them, as we all laughed, once we pulled apart we all bid each other a good night. My ma and pa kissed me lovingly on my forehead before I walked upstairs and changed into my silk dress and proceeded to lie in bed. I snugged with a small plush slug, as fell into a deep sleep with a small smile on my face. "good night Saku-cha" Inner whispered quietly. good night Inner.