Armin x Reader New Years Resolutions

~Armin's P.O.V.~
Today is New Years eve, the day before the first day of the next year. To celebrate the past year and oncoming year Eren decided he was going to throw a party for all our friends. I was invited but wasn't sure about going.
Since we are on break from school, I've mainly just sat at home reading or drawing pictures. I was currently reading one of my favorite books when I got a call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Armin! Where are you?"
"I told you Eren, I'm not really a party person."
"I know but I hoped you would show up this time."
"Why is that?"
"Because you never come to any of my parties. Plus I invited (y/n) just for you."
"I'm not going to call for it Eren."
"Please???? I'm begging you here. She was literally asking about you not 5 minutes ago."
"Uggghhh......Fine ill be there soon."
"Really?!? Sweet! See you."
Yeah I have a crush on (y/n). If she's somewhere, I want to be there just so I can see that gorgeous smile and her bright eyes shine. I quickly got into my car and pulled out of the driveway. Another reason why I want to be around (y/n) so much is because I want to confess to her. To be honest, that is one of my resolutions for the new year.
Once I arrived at Eren's house I looked everywhere for (y/n). I ended up bumping into Mikasa and asked her if she had seen (y/n). She said last she saw (y/n) was in the backyard. I quickly headed into the yard but she wasn't there. The whole night I searched and searched for her but couldn't find her. It was about 10 when I finally gave up and sat on the couch. It wasn't long until someone sat beside me. I looked up to see those beautiful eyes that I wanted to see all night.
"Hey!" She said.
"Hey."
"I thought you weren't coming tonight?"
"Uh, well I kind of changed my mind."
"Well its a good thing you did."
"Why is that?"
"Because it's not that fun when your not around." She said.
I chuckled at her statement and she kind of pouted a little. She then got really excited and pulled me off the couch.
"Come on!"
"What are we doing?"
"You'll see." She dragged me into the backyard again and we stood next to the pool. "Look in." She stated. I did as I was told and looked into the pool.
"What am I supposed to- ahhh!" I yelled as I was pushed into the pool.
When I came up from the surface (y/n) was laughing.
'Oh that adorable laugh. I could listen to it forever.'
"Was that really nessasary?" I asked her.
"Of course!" She said before jumping in herself. I went under the water and we both looked at each other. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We both then come up from the water and start laughing.
"Hey everyone instead of saying Happy New Year, how about we say the most important thing on our News Years Resolution list." Jean yelled over the crowd, just loud enough for the both of us to hear.
The others all yelled in agreement just before the timer counted down.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
"(Your most important New Years Resolution)." (Y/n) said. She then looks at me with a confused expression.
"Why didn't you say your resolution?"
"Because I'm about to do it."
"Huh?" I then swim closer to her and grab her waist.
"I love you (y/n)." She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I love you too Armin."
I slowly leaned in to kiss her and she immediately kissed me back.
'What a great way to start the new year!'