I didn't even bother to listen to what Harry said as I made my way out the door.

As I was walking down the driveway I noticed Niall walking in my direction.

"Hey Bridget, What are you doing at mine and Harrys house? I thought you two were not speaking to eachother because you guys got into an argument?" Niall asked me confused.

"Well, we were kind of getting along but than we got into another argument which resulted in me getting pissed off at him so I stormed out of the house"

"Well I know what might take your mind off Harry for a while" Niall said while smirking.

"You're not going to f*ck me are you?!" I said shocked.

"Of course not! I didn't mean that!" Niall said while laughing.

"Than what did you mean?"

"How about we go to a club and get drunk?"

Get drunk? Is he crazy? I've never drank in my life. Or got drunk before either. But hey there's a first for everything right?

"Are you sure?" I asked him nervously.

"Yea, C'mon. It will be fun and will get your mind off Harry"

"Ok than" I said to him which made him smile.

I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this.

*Harry's Pov*

Why does Bridget have to be so stubborn. I thought to myself as I got up and walked into the kitchen.

As I opened the fridge up to look for something to eat I heard my phone buzz.

I quickly walked into the living room and picked up my phone hoping it was Bridget.

Well it wasn't Bridget. Way to get my hopes up.

It was a text from Stephanie. Why can't she just leave me alone.

'Harry? Where are you? If you're not here in 20 minutes I'm going to go find Bridget and tell her our deal. Better hurry! ;)'

That reminds me. I have to talk to Stephanie about our deal.

But I better hurry and get to Stephanie's or she'll tell Bridget about our deal and I really don't want Bridget to find out. She'll probably never talk to me again.

*At Stephanie's*

"Stephanie? Where the hell are you?" I asked her as I walked around her house.

"In the bedroom!" She said to me and I could tell she was smirking by the tone in her voice

"Are you naked?" I asked her while taking a seat on the couch. Like I'm gonna go in her bedroom. I know what she's up to.

"Maybe" Stephanie said while laughing at the end.

"Than put some damn clothes on, And get out here. We need to talk" I said to her while taking my phone out and going into my text messages.

I hit the 'new message' button and put Bridget's number where you put the number for the person you're texting than said 'Bridget I'm sorry! I don't like arguing with you. Please text me back!'. I than put my phone back in my pocket.

A few seconds later Stephanie walked out wearing a tight strapless red dress that was really short if I'm being honest. She also had on black heels. What the hell? Why is she dressed like that?

"Well we can talk later! I'm going clubbing and you're coming with me whether you like it or not" She said as she grabbed my hand than made her way to the door.

I don't know why but I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen at the club.