Chapter four

Dean's P.O.V.

Sam was always the first one up. But not today. Dean was having a hard time getting up. Struggling even. For every time he moved a sharp pain would shoot threw his head. His stomach hurt and he felt like he was just hit by a train.

"Dean, Dean, wake up." Dean groaned and rolled over as Sam shook him lightly.

"Not now Sam." He mumbled grunting while pushing Sam's hand away.

"Dean. It's, 1 in the after noon." Dean eyes snapped open and he sat up instantly regretting his choice. The pain was horrible. Dean had a high pain tolerance, but this was bad. He held his head in his hands.

Sam's P.O.V.

Sam scratched his head and gulped. "Dean, are u okay? You look very pale...." Sam put a hand to deans head, who quickly swatted it away. He let out a frustrated sigh. "Dean! U might have a fever..." Sam put his hand to Deans head. It was on fired. "Geez... Dean your burning up."

"No, I'm fine." Dean insisted and stood up. Sam watched his cautiously he help his arm out just in time to catch Dean before he hit the floor.

"No you're not. Just sit down and rest." Sam pushed him up and say him down gently on the crawly motel bed again.

--------- bum bum bum.

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVE U ALL SO MUCH THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET AT LEAST TEN LIKES ON THIS CHAPTER 😍😘