Chapter one

Chapter one. "What Am I Thinking?!"

Dean's P.O.V.

Dean sat fiddling with his fingers. He let out a frustrated sigh. He was upset. He had been having these feeling for his brother. Every time Sam would touch him or even look at him, Dean's heart would beat faster. Dean looked up when he heard the shower turn off. Not long after his younger brother Sam walked out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Dean felt his face get hot and he looked away.

Sam's P.O.V.

Sam has noticed that Dean has been acting strange around him lately. He walked out of the bathroom and looked at Dean sitting on the bed. Dean's face got red when Sam's eyes landed on him. Dean looked away quickly.
"Dean are you okay?" Sam questioned him. Dean stayed quiet. Sam walked closer to Dean making him stand abruptly.
"No! Stay there!" He shouted. Sam was taken aback by this and stopped in his tracks.

Dean's P.O.V.

Dean quickly ran out the door into the woods. He had to sort out his feeling for Sam. Dean shook his head back and forth. He was disgusted with himself. 'How can I feel this way toward my brother?!' He yelled at himself in his head. He sat down on the nearest rock and put his head in his hands. Dean had to face the facts... He loved Sam... Not like the brotherly love... but like... Love... Love. Dean mentally faced palmed. He thought about how awkward it would be if he told his brother how he actually feels about him. He has been having a hard time hiding his feelings now. Dean hide them from Sam for years. Every time he go a sexual thought toward his brother he would push it to the back of his mind. But now... his feelings became too much.... Dean could no longer keep his feeling together by having women please him... He only wanted his Sammy to please him. He had a sense of confidence wash over him. 'I;m going to tell him.' He thought. But then he started to think too much... Again,, his eyes watered as he realized he could never tell his brother how much he actually cared about him. Sam would most likely leave him, and Dean couldn't live with that. One tear rolled down his cheek. There was twig snap behind him. But Dean didn't care. Slowly tears spilled out of his eyes. When he felt a hand on his shoulder he stiffened. He recognized the grip almost immediately... Sam. Dean felt his brothers breath on his neck sending shivers down his spin.
"Dean.. What's wrong?" Sam said clearly worried about his older brother. Dean pulled away for Sams sturn grip on his shoulder.
"Nothing. I'm fine." He lied quickly wiping the tears away. Sam frowned at him.
"Dean.. Don't lie to me. There's something wrong and I want to know. So, tell me. Now." Sam demanded and answer.
"I can't tell you... I just can't." Dean looks at his feet.
"Dean! Tell me!" Sam practically yelled at Dean. Dean jumped at his brothers tone, not expecting him to yell.
"Sam if I tell you, you will leave me. I can't." Sam grabbed Dean's hand making Dean's heart flutter.
"Please, Dean." Dean nodded and took a big breath in....
"Sam. I love you." Dean blurted out. Sam stifled a laugh.
"I love you too, Dean." Dean shook his head.
"No you don't get it. I. Mean. I. Love. You. Like really love you." Sam sat there speechlessly looking at Dean. Dean looked down embarrassed and frowning. He new that he shouldn't have told him.

Sam's P.O.V.

Sam sat there looking at Dean, searching his eyes for any sign he was joking. There was none. Sam tried to hide the smile that was forming on his lips. But it was no use to try and hide it. Sam let the smile slip and he looked at Dean happily. once again saying. "I. Love. You too. Dean." Dean's head shot up and he looked at Sam, disbelief written all over his face.
"You're.... Joking... right?" Dean stammers.

"No, I'm not." Sam answered truthfully.

Sam's P.O.V.

Sam looked down with a grin on his face. He was surprised when he felt a hand in his cheek, fording him to look up again. Slowly Sam watched as Dean leaned in. Closer and closer he got, until he was just inches away. Sam closed his eyes waiting for the moment that would change there life's forever. Sam felt his soft lips on his. Sam sat for a second before reacting, there lips fit perfectly, like it was a puzzle finally put together.

Dean's P.O.V.

Dean pushed Sam back on the ground, and climbed on top of him. He had been waiting for this moment for years. Dean first his tongue into Sam's mouth, and tasted the wonder. Sam moaned into the kiss.

"Oh, Dean~"

Sam's P.O.V.

Sam moaned into the kiss. Slowly Dean pulled back and suddenly became serious. Sam eyes filtered open 'just a dream.' Sam thought. He frowned. So badly he wanted that to be real. Sam rubbed his face. He looked over at Dean's bed and froze. There sat Dean, wide eyed with his mouth open, and his face pail. SAMs own eyes widened. He had been talking in his sleep.... And Dean had heard it all.

-----
😱. Omg. Hope u like it guys. I will be updated about once a week. Love u guys. Bye-bah. 😆 (book on hold)