Chapter 4~ Of course (Happy new years:3)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Do you feel the same?" He asked, blushing probably harder than I was.

"He loves me?" I thought to myself, "H-he actually likes me... "

"O-O-of course." With that his lips met mine, it was a shock at first.. but not long after I kissed back and can i say something?.... Amazing!

We pulled away from each over, he put his forehead on mine, I looked into his sea blue eyes, "I love you Ian"

"I love you too (Y/N)" He declared, my face was burning.. I can't believe this is happening.

-Time skip-

After a wonderful night in the park with my..... boyfriend. I can't believe I (Y/N) (L/N) get to call Ian Hecox my boyfriend.

Ian asked me if I wanted to go round his for new years to watch fireworks, It is going to be perfect <3

-At Ian's-

So here I am, at the house I have been going to for years to spend New years with the man I love...a lot!

His mom was spending time with his granddad, at his granddads house.

I was just getting a drink and Ian came up behind me, grabbing my waist and putting his head on my shoulder making me jump a bit. "Helping yourself I see." He said with a cute smirk on his face.

"Yea duh!" You said with a huge smile.

"It's nearly midnight (Y/N)" he said, with a pinch of excitement in his voice.

"I know I can't wait until 2016 :3" I replied pulling him into a tight hug. "2016 will be fun... Now that I can spend it with my girlfriend." When he finished that sentence I blushed getting my drinka nd making my way over to the couch, with Ian.

Ian's P.O.V

We are sitting down of the couch, my arm around (Y/N) waiting for the clock to strike midnight. I am on the edge of my seat (Not literally he is just excited XD).

Both me and (Y/N) couldn't keep our eyes of the TV we were watching it like an episode of keeping up with the Kardashians.

The clock was counting down 30 seconds, all I could think of is the fresh new year and spending it with (Y/N) The humorous, beautiful girl that has been keeping me smiling.

Only 10 seconds left and I can't wait.

5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Me and (Y/N) jumped up at the same time...and in the same direction.

(Y/N) Fell on me as I fell on the couch, we started laughing for a good 5 minutes non stop, her laugh is just so contagious.

When we finished laughing our gaze met and before I knew it, she locked her lips onto mine. It's not long before the kiss became deeper, we had to pull away and gasp for air.

"Ian, do you promise to never lie about loving me..." (Y/N) mentioned placing her head on your chest.

I started carrying bridal style to my bedroom, clearly seeing that she is tired. I placed her down on the bed and putting the duvet over her. "I promise" I whispered in her ear, laying next to her and falling asleep with her head on my chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ayyy new chapter also happy 2016! Hope you had an amazing 2015!! Come on that last bit is cute.... admit it. Hope you enjoyed Btw Sorry i'm late for new years and sorry for any mistakes XD BAiiiii :3