Chapter 3~ Do you feel the same?

Ian's P.O.V

My eyes were bloodshot, I was a mess, I didn't sleep all night. 

I tried to sleep but all I could think of was being rejected by... well my best friend. 

(Y/N) is fairly understanding, i'm sure that she will be fine even if she doesn't feel the same way."Ian do you want anything to eat" My mom shouted down to me.

"Yea sure pancakes please, Just sugar though." I replied with a tired voice, "Okay, they will be ready in about 10 minutes." 

Anthony has been on vacation for a week and he is finally coming back soon! Another person to play super smash bros with. What time did he say he was coming back again...?

-Texts Anthony- Ayy what time do you come back?

 "The pancakes are done!" I heard a voice from downstairs declare.

"Okay mom, coming down now!" I respond, getting dressed and walk downstairs.

-After breakfast-

-Anthony texts back- Well i'm not coming home for another week the weather here is really bad.... sorry bro.

The weather is really bad? I thought he went to Hawaii? Maybe there was a storm...

-Texts back- Dude I thought you went to Hawaii?

As soon as I sent it he answered as quick as a flash.

-Text from Anthony- Can't talk phone is about to die bye.

Well I guess that I will see him in a week?

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's around 5pm now and i'm doing my usual routine, Youtube and vine.... and eating junk,but lets forget that one.

Anyway...I'm going out with Ian tonight he said about 7, Apparently he wants to tell me something... Would this be a good time to tell him that I have liked him for years now? Or should that wait?

-Time skip to 7pm-

I'm waiting for Ian at the park, the sun is setting and there is no sign of him, "Late as usual?" I thought to myself, until I heard his voice "Hey (Y/N) Sorry i'm late I was helping my mom."

"It's okay, anyway..what did you want to tell me?" I said looking him directly in his face.

"Well you see.." He started, my eyes were locked with his, after a while he carried on.

" (Y/N), I have liked you for a while now, You are the most understanding, generous,beautiful girl I have ever met. You have The most loving personality and put basically everyone before you, and it's okay if you don't feel the same but just know I have always loved you and I always will." 

I was speechless, I looked down and blushed.

After what felt like forever of me blushing and his amazing loving words, he asked me a question I will always remember....

"Do you feel the same?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

ERMEGUD another chapter and.........He told her.. well.. i guess he told you... How do you feel? Great? Good. Welp I'm going to go find a Life.... Bai :3 New chapter out soon! :3Sorry if there is any mistakes xD BAiiii :3