Chapter 2~ Or not...

(Y/N) P.O.V

I just finished doing my chores... they were... Yeah. They didn't take me long all I had to do was vacuum and do the dishes, I may have broke one but no one knows about that so shhhh.....

My phone started buzzing, i looked down and saw that (F/N) was calling I answered and she sounded extremely chirpy. "(Y/N) GUESS WHAT!!" She basically shouted, "What?" I asked curiously.

"MY PARENTS ARE TAKING ME TO JAPAN!!" ..... I was speechless, she doesn't even like going abroad but suddenly she wants to? Wait... I told her I wanted to go to ..Japan.

"Really? why are you going there?" I reply trying not to make it obvious i'm irritated with her.

"I asked them to take me because I want to learn more about it." She answered, She 'wants to know more about it' - Sure she does.

"Well i have to go bye." With that I hung up, First:She goes to the country I most want to go. Then 2: She lies about why she is going there. (Sorry about hating your friend right now, but i have an idea because i don't want to be mobbed by people, don't tell them about this or .... use a random name :3)

I roam around my room, wondering if there is any point in being her friend if all she does is make me furious.

My phone buzzed again without looking at who it was I picked it up faster than bullet and shouted "LOOK IF U ARE CALLING TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE THERE THEN DO IT SEE IF I CARE JUST HANG UP!"

It went silent... I looked at who called and.. it was Ian.. "Ian, sorry i thought you were (F/N)."

"Its okay, anyway.. live where? and what did (F/N) do?" He asked curiously.

"Well (F/N) is going to Japan, and the worst bit, she wants to go there to find out more about it, because that is true" I say sarcastically.

"Wait you have wanted to go to Japan for ages though.... Tha-" I cut him off. "It's okay if she wants to keep on putting me in a bad mood then she can get out of my life... as you was about to witness."

"Well I don't know if I can talk for much longer I have to go out with my family for dinner but I have to tell you something...." He said going into a more serious tone.

Ian's P.O.V

Okay I don't have much time but i'm going to tell her how I feel... Her beautiful smile, Gorgeous hair, Bright personality...

"Well I don't know if I can talk for much longer I have to go out with my family for dinner but I have to tell you something....." I answer in a grave tone.

" I rea-" I was cut off by my phone dying... Perfect timing. I put my phone on charge but not long after I had to go to dinner..great.

I mean it would be better to tell her in person to see her sparkling (E/C) Eyes, silky hair and perfect face.

-Time skip to after dinner- (cause i doubt you want details about eating...or?)

I look at my phone, 1 new message from (Y/N). I open it: Hey, what did you wanna say? from: (Y/N).

I text her back saying: Oh Umm do you want to go out tomorrow I can tell you then around...7 i would say.

It wasn't long before she texted back saying: Uh, yea sure , see you then :3 From:(Y/N)

Finally I can tell her, I hope she doesn't mind, well I hope she feels the same way if not I don't know what I will do.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ayyy guess who put out another part *points at self*. Hope you liked it and he didn't tell her yet but....... i'm not giving anything away hheheheheheheh anyway new part out soon :3