A New Day & Date?... chapter 3

I woke up to mum jumping on my mattress and when I finally had my eyes open she jumped off my bed and started to sing and dance. I smiled and started giggling, and then she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed so then I just started dancing and singing with her… I grabbed her hand and we both started skipping out to the lounge room and I put my iPod in dad’s iPod doc. 

Mum and I were both singing, I was surprised she knew the words…

“HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY! BUT HERES MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE! ITS HARD TO LOOK RIGHT AT YOUR BABBBY!” we kept just getting louder and louder. Mum was dancing like a total spastic but ey, so was I. We were both so happy and I could feel our mother and daughter relationship getting closer and stronger, I liked it. I was never really close to mum until now as she was always stuck at work till ridiculous hours.

After a solid singing and dance fest mum told me to get dressed and ready to go out. She didn’t tell me anything about where we were going so I was nervous but excited at the same time. But more nervous than excited because she told me to dress in good clothes but not like dresses and things, she said things like a nice shirt and jeans or tights with some nice shoes. So I got dressed, had breakfast, brush my birds nest… Oh I mean hair hahah! Then I brushed my teeth and washed my faced and mum gave me a piggy back out to the car as she was skipping and spinning around. Mum said that we were five minutes away from the place she was taking me so she then blind folded me and put goggles over the top. 

I asked “Are we leaving Sydney already?” in a sad, soft tone.

Mum replied “Not yet Jordy, we will in a day or two more though, yay!” she said in an excited voice.

Mum stopped the car and parked it, at least I think… I didn’t know I was blind folded? Hahaha. Then she got me out of the car and took the blind fold off and I looked around waiting for my eyes to adjust then BAM! My eyes almost popped out of my head! Mum entered a competition on the news channel to go on a date with Justin Bieber! I was so excited, mum gave me a hug and I hugged her back tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek then I said for the first time in a while “I love you mum” she smiled her face off and said “I love you too” back to me and then she walked back to our car and drove off. She texted me five minutes into mine and Justin’s ‘date’ saying that she will pick me up in two hours.

Justin and I went to Chocolate Lounge and ate waffles smothered in chocolate with a melted chocolate dip with marshmallows, strawberries, kiwi fruit and oranges. After we ate we went ice skating and he showed me some cool tricks to do on the ice as his favourite sport is ice hockey. It had been an hour and a half already then Justin took me to his hummer and gave me a bunch of roses and a card with a box of chocolates and then we took so many photos and we talked a lot. It was time to go, I said to him “thanks for having me, today was a dream come true!” he whispered in my ear “we should catch up again” and slipped his phone number into my hand. Today had been the best day ever! I could not believe I had a date with Justin Bieber; no one could ever be as good as him!!!

I KNOW I KNOW, BORING AND HORRIBLE WRITING! i've been so so busy and this story was on hold, i thougt hey maybe i should update and i know it's bad but i have plans for the story! if of course u guys wants me to continue?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love lots JORDY