Maya

I bolt upright and see a nightmare. My old room. My things upturned and walls slashed. I'm on a white bed with white sheets. I have a white under dress on and my hair was brushed with no tangles. I get off the bed and walk to my door, it's usually locked but it was oped so I walked out to where my dad usually sat and saw a bunch of people. They saw me and Aro looked to me.
"Ah, my daughter. Come, come meet my new followers"
I walked over to his outstretched hand but never took it. He looked out to his new followers and soon a man came up to me.
"Hello, my name is mark."
"I'm Maya"
He looked into my eyes as if challenging me. I looked back into his but soon I became numb. I fell to the floor, no one cared to catch me. I guess that's okay, they won't make me attached to them then hurt me. I welcome the darkness like a friend. I wake up in a haze. I get up in the same white under dress I was before. I get up off the bed and walk out again. None in the main room. I walk further to the training rooms. Aro was there waiting for me with a new dress. The next few days I spent training with Aro and perfecting my abilities. It seems whenever he give me an order I do what he wants no mater what I want to do. One day he told me my soul, the thing keeping me from being a perfect vampire, was going to soon die. I was afraid, he told me that I will definitely feel when it dies. Though he has no idea if it will go in a month or a year.
Three months later
I've been training with Aro more and more, he has me fight against his followers, the ones with major powers. When I can defeat them I kill them. Soon enough there are no more followers. Only a few left, those few I don't fight. This is when Aro decides that it's time to go to war with the Cullen's and the wolf tribe. I get dressed in a different outfit, one Aro picks out. He tells me this is absolutely necessary to look like a non threat.