Chapter 3

"Hey Judy where did Aden go??",she asked her best friend.

"He had to go back to go back to meet derick"'.

"Oho......",Tracey replied.

"Are you finish drinking the coffee?",Judy asked.

"Yes just let me take up my bag..........OK i'm ready."

Then Tracey and Judy went through the door and Tracey locked the door. When Judy was about to go to her car she heard her phone beep in her back pocket and took it out she look on the screen and saw it was a text from Aden.

Hey babe i'm at your locker.:-)
-A

How do you know where my locker is????
-J

Babe; your my girlfriend i must know where my girlfriend's locker is....
-A

Girlfriend??? Whatever..where is derick
-J

He's coming in the school like right now and everyone eyes are on him especially the ladies they are practically drooling over him right now....
-A

Oho......can bet to see that..but you got to make him go somewhere else not my locker..
-J

Ok then see you in a bit and make sure to text me has you reached on campus.ok hun see u l8r....
-
A

ok then bye...
-J

After that tracey snap her fingers infront of judy face to get her attention.

"Hey if you keep on texting we are going to be late and btw who was that??",tracey said.

"Ok get in the car and i'll tell you".

Then tracey and judy got in the car,judy started the car and then drove off meanwhile Judy was driving she said to Tracey

"OK the person i was texting is ade-....".

Tracey cut her off and said

"When did you two get so close you just met the guy yesterday"tracey said.

"So...we are getting there and he asked for my number so i gave it to him when we were at the party",judy reply.

"Ohooooo.......so is he at school yet",tracey said.

"Yep and derick is at school too".

"Oho..that's nice for him i'm sure this day is going to be fun",Tracey said. Then a voice said in her head. yeah right ,it's going to be fun with derick there, why the universe hate you so much trace...after that tracey just smile..

Hola!!!! To you all....
Hope u are enjoying wonderful book's.....Pic of Tracey on top of the chapters and a pic of Mr handsome Derick Rayn!!!!

Remember

Vote☆

Comment

Share

Enjoy

Bye!!!!