Coming Back

So I just finished the prologue and I was actually proud of it I can’t wait till people read and comment on it … progress is happening man progress is happening.

Isabelle Evergreen

I took a deep breath as I stared out the window of the plane. We were almost at our destination and I was beyond scared. It’s been three years since I left to London, England. I’d hoped I wouldn’t have to come back. That I could just finish senior year over here and then college and I’d be just fine. But I was wrong my parents begged and begged for me come back saying how they wanted to see their little girl graduate and that no one remembers. But that forget. This is something that I am certain of. I could feel tears fill my eyes so I started to blink repeatedly to avoid the tears. Why I was so stupid I know was a freshman back then but I could have been smart and stayed away from him and I probably wouldn’t have… a voice pulled me from thoughts “Ma we have landed” The flight attendant said with a smile that didn’t seem so real. When I was finally at the Boston airport I scooped out for my parents. At first I didn’t see them until I spotted a small sign that read IZZY THE GREAT I smiled and walked to the sign. When I reached my parents my mom ran up to me with a wide smile and held me in her warm embrace. “Izzy I’ve missed you, how are you? wow you’re so big!, any boyfriend yet?, were you eating right?...” She went on blabbing I just smiled and answered every question. Next my dad came up to me giving me a kiss on my forehead and saying that he missed me as well. My eyes finally landed on a small figure that was hugging my mother’s leg it was my little brother Nicklaus I smiled squatted to his eye level. He was so big when I left he was just two he was barely talking and barely walking back then. Now he was about five bright blue and green eyes but dark brown hair like my mom. He was going to be on cute guy. “Hey Klaus remember me Izzy belly”? He always uses to call me that when he was younger. He pushed back and held more on to my mother’s leg. “Its ok if you don’t but I’m Isabelle your big sister and I’m sure well be best friends again” I smiled at him “mommy told me all about you I made the poster for you” he said in a mumble I looked over the poster it was cute the way his z’s were backwards. “That has to be the best poster I’ve seen” I said with a wide smile he looked it over again and puffed up his chest in pride of the poster. The ride home was a quiet with just the sound of the radio and Klaus playing with his toy car. When we finally got home it was late at night and Klaus had already fallen asleep my mom grabbed from his booster seat and brought him into the house. I looked at the house and I was relieved to see that it looked exactly as it always did. I was happy to know that something’s stay the same. When I got to my room I just dropped my suitcase and plopped into bed I was beat. After a few moments my door opened and in walked my mom. “hey mom what’s up” I spoke “nothing just wanted to see how my izzy the great is “ she smiled “ ha-ha mom I don’t think I’m izzy the great any more I’ve retired as a magician” “I know sweetie but hey you always told me to call you that and I actually like it” my mom was so sweet and she always shared a common bond with me . “ izzy we have to go to your school to fill out papers so get some sleep ok” she said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and exiting the room. With that all the scary thoughts came back. I was far from excited to go back to that forsaken place. The more I thought about going back the more tired I got until I could feel myself drifting to sleep. I guess I could just stress this tomorrow.

There you go the very first chapter ahh… I hope someone reads it and likes it but most importantly I hope I can keep going and become proud of myself I’m a new writer and I’m trying to be honest and tell me what you think! All Thoughts and comments matter so vote comment and follow and if you have suggestions let me know and please excuse mistakes point out any if you see them and finally thank you for giving the story a shot

 Love Kyla Debrito <3