They are still trying to play match-maker with me and Louis, always asking me how he is and giving me that smirk I have seen on Niall's face also. Are they all in the same smirk club or something?

It's like when your friends think you and a boy would make a cute couple and they keeping bringing it up and smiling in that creepy way at you. In short: Annoying.

So yeah, back to film class. Why does everyone keep giving me nicknames?

"You're just jealous because I have a cooler surname than you." I smirked at him, placing my phone back in my bag.

"Whatever Blond Bandit." Really? I thought with an eye roll.

"So how are you, Dan my main man?" We slipped easily into conversation before the lesson began. It turns out Dan was spotted for his insane talent at Directing his own music videos, so he is taking Film and Music based subjects, as well as History and English, which he loves. All in all, he's a pretty safe guy and in nearly all my lessons.

Not to mention he has cool band t-shirts that are making me contemplate murder or a massive heist in order to get my hands on them.

Today he was sporting a festival shirt which had the band names of many which I envied. Staring at each name, I fell deeper into the pit of envy- his parents were so relaxed about his festival goings that he has seen so many people live. Poopface. My mum may be cool, but she's not THAT cool.

"Honey, I think you are using me for my body, my eyes are up here." I could literally hear the smirk that was etched on his face as I continued to study the band names.

"Sue me." I looked up and smiled cheekily, biting on my pen lid. Ok, maybe that was a flirting tactic, but girls need to have some liberation of their womanly woes somehow, right?

Right on cue, his smirk slipped ever so slightly as his gaze dropped to my mouth which was biting the pen.

Now it was my turn to smirk.

Keeping eye contact for way longer than friendship dictated, we were interrupted by a curvaceous figure pushing its way between us to get to a the desk in front of our own. Jolting back to earth, I regarded Mercy's not-so-innocent face as she attentively got out her pens and paper for the lesson.

Noticing Dan also sending my cheeky best friend a glare at the interruption, I turned to the front where the lesson had begun. And as the band Mumford & Sons say; LIFE GOES ON.

Nudge.

Grrrr

Nudge Nudge Nudge.

God If he even thinks about-

POKE.

Annoyed, I cast a careful glance towards the cause of my upcoming bruise, putting all the emphasis on the glare I sent.

Amidst the teacher's lecturing, Dan mouthed 'My House tonight?'

Cocking my head to the side in confusion, I replied. 'Yeah sure, but why?'

With a knowing smile, he ended the conversation with 'You'll see.'

Excited that I will finally see where Dan lives, I smiled giddily (catching Mercy's grimace as I did so) and turned to the front once more.

Let's just say that smile didn't last long.

"Something amusing about the way Hitler used propagandist film to insinuate his hate cause, Miss Malfoy?" Mr Muybridge mused, standing in front of my desk. The whole class had already eagerly turned their eyes towards me, ready for the entertainment that was my rebuking.