Broadway, Here I Come

Welcome back, friends. Here's a recap; Kate got the part of Liesl and is moving to NYC and staying with Kendall. It's now fall and the air is cold in NYC. Chase has been M.I.A. due to his breakup with Brooke. But why hasn't he texted Kate? They always came to each other for comfort and help. What Kate doesn't know is that Chase actually has been busy with the idea of college, and that's been distracting for him. But, he still thinks about Kate everyday. Will Chase ever step up and sweep Kate off her feet? Or will will someone else do the job for him?

Monday, October 15th

"Kendall I'm leaving, meet for lunch?"Kate said grabbing her purse, coffee, and script off the counter.

"Yeah, I'll be there. Have a good first day!" Kendall said from the bedroom. Kate walked out of the building to be blinded by paparazzi camera flashes. Kate put her sunglasses on and started to walk to the theater which was only a couple blocks away. Kate was really growing to love this city; it has four seasons, beautiful lights, and really good food. Kate got to the theater and walked in, ready for this new chapter to begin.

"Kate! Ms. Leander, I was the one who talked to you on the phone. Welcome!" The woman from auditions said giving her a hug.

"Thank you! What a great experience this will be." Kate said pulling out of the hug and looking around. "Okay everyone, let's meet the cast!" The woman yelled and everyone walked on stage.

Everyone went around and introduced themselves. Kate got to see her cute little brothers and sisters, but one boy specifically caught her eye. He started to introduce himself..

"Hi, I'm Ethan Harries. I'll be playing Rolf." He said and made eye contact with Kate. She quickly looked down and started to play with her bracelet. After a couple more introductions, she was next.

"Hi, I'm Kate Jenner. I'll be playing Liesl." She said looking around at all the people with a smile. She made eye contact with Ethan again. His dark chocolate eyes were hard to draw away from. He smiled and winked at her, which made her blush. 'This is gonna be a long few months' she thought to herself. The rest of the time they seperated and Lauren Hilfer, who was playing Maria, was on stage with the other nuns practicing the first scene. Kate really bonded with her "family" and loved all the kids dearly. The time went by fast and it was time to go home. Kate went backstage to collect her things when she felt someone behind her, she turned around to find Ethan grabbing his jacket.

"Oh hey, lover." He said with a smirk. Did he just say lover? Did she hear him right? She thought.

"Excuse me?" Kate said laughing while putting her jacket on.